west coast 2022, lest we forget

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast’s 2022 season was really bad. Most years, like every other season, 2 wins and 59% is absolute bottom. Somehow Norf were worse and this is all going to be swept under the rug. Maybe the Freo fans are the only ones that care, but this needs to be more officially noted.

Don't tag me in such a crap thread, minnow
The Greatest Showman Lol GIF by Sky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Officially the worst team to play in the AFL from WA.

Their WAFL and women’s team both won the spoon.

Wow, really is that right Stronzo? Nizzie said in his Interview with Ryno that alls good, he’s going to stick around, Simo’s going to stick around, Nic Nat’s coming back better than ever, Hern n Shoey will be there, puddin Rioli getting a new contract. All they need to do I’d sort their strength and conditioning and it’s done. I reckon you’ve got it wrong only because Nizzie says so

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Wow, really is that right Stronzo? Nizzie said in his Interview with Ryno that alls good, he’s going to stick around, Simo’s going to stick around, Nic Nat’s coming back better than ever, Hern n Shoey will be there, puddin Rioli getting a new contract. All they need to do I’d sort their strength and conditioning and it’s done. I reckon you’ve got it wrong only because Nizzie says so

Trev never gets it wrong hey bh90210fan ?

Trust in Trev.

They are currently 4-44 from 48 games across the three leagues. Good thing they have brought the AFLW forward, more games to cop a hiding in.
You know, when your senior side only has half a squad to pick from most weeks it kinda impacts the reserves. Then, when your reserves are made up with 90% of blokes plucked out of the ammos, it kinda impacts results.

It would be more concerning if we fielded a side stacked with AFL listed players each week and were only sitting mid-table atm :straining:

You know, when your senior side only has half a squad to pick from most weeks it kinda impacts the reserves. Then, when your reserves are made up with 90% of blokes plucked out of the ammos, it kinda impacts results.

It would be more concerning if we fielded a side stacked with AFL listed players each week and were only sitting mid-table atm :straining:
You get to have 12 AFL listed players take the field, that's it. We have similar restrictions and have won 8 more games and 70% better percentage.

Sick of losing isn't an injury yet seems to be the main excuse why so many small things are season ending at your joint. Trev the sly fox giving holidays during the season so you can start preseason in October and charge up the ladder to 3rd last with a fit and firing squad of potatoes.

You get to have 12 AFL listed players take the field, that's it. We have similar restrictions and have won 8 more games and 70% better percentage.

Sick of losing isn't an injury yet seems to be the main excuse why so many small things are season ending at your joint. Trev the sly fox giving holidays during the season so you can start preseason in October and charge up the ladder to 3rd last with a fit and firing squad of potatoes.
We had what? 4 AFL listed players in our WAFL last round. 5 the week before. Lucky to average 6 or 7 all year.

They’ve been basically a ammo side running around in the WAFL this season. We’ve even had weeks where we’ve had to borrow players off the opposing team to get a game happening. Not going to win too many like that.

If we had your level of availability each week Id be disappointed with being a mid table performer - even with our ammo grade top ups!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back