Game Day West Coast Angels versus Gil's Demons - Premiers vs we-made-a-preliminariares - Battle of Wolf Creek 3am Monday morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaster90

Debutant
Jul 15, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
fu** me, you’re a miserable man.

Get outside, get some air and enjoy the afternoon

We’re right in the thick of it, back your team and show some spine.
I don't want to sound like a pessimist by all means, but the man does have some validity and I've often caught myself thinking the same thing.
This team looks tired, or as if they are just in cruise control - we have a lot of youth in the side admittedly and a few seniors out.

I think Hutchings is underrated by many on here with the quality of his shutdown work. He would of been the difference last week and we would be sitting equal first. Hurn is also a massive out, missing what will most likely be the all Australian captain is no small thing.

But going back, it was a tough game to watch and if we bring that tenacity and quality of football to finals it won't end too well.

boondy

I pity the fool
Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
I hope we drop Barrass for Schofield
He is a arrogant noob needs a kick in the pants.

Next week bring in
Rotham
Hurn
Schofield
Hutchings

Drop
Cole
Barrass
Nelson
Waterman wasnt running nearly as hard as he does in the wafl and his chasing was atrocius
Waterman may have won us the game getting back for a spoil . Take the little wins . They can play better .

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol...half time.....WCE 1 point advantage....
Some posters earlier predicted a cake walk for WCE to win against Demons....
  • win by 186 points on Monday
Unfortunately looking really flat again...Gaff is in the running to be our #1 clanger player this year...😖😖😖🤯
Keep the faith boy.
Even the Cats got done this week and the Saints are looking a winner.
It’s a long season buddy, we can’t go flat out 2200 minutes a year.
Check the ladder and you will see we are doing alright.
Melbourne not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Mate he's trash.

We aren't going anywhere near a flag with him.

And while we are at it we should stop being in waiting mode for nicnat.

Time to move on and if he comes good that's great but while we are in this waiting mode we are being f’ed
Pity we are sitting down the bottom of the ladder, unlike the Demons who have a great ruck are killing it this season

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
We got this but I'm disappointed in this game. It's a sour win. Umps were a joke and displayed a shocking one side display since the first quarter. Very scrappy game and poor defending. I have a lot of concerns after today.

Take the win but we need huge improvement and some changes to a few underperforming players. Carried too many passengers today.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
With Hurn out injured it seemed we lacked leadership?

Seadog

Premiership Player
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
For sure they’ll suspend Barrass for a week. It’s the way she goes.
Not Barrass's fault hard man Viney was going the bump and then s**t himself and tried to pull out, Barrass would of been expecting shoulder to shoulder.
So to sum up I agree he'll get a week.

Eagleboy68

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
fu** me, you’re a miserable man.

Get outside, get some air and enjoy the afternoon

We’re right in the thick of it, back your team and show some spine.
fu** off.

What in my post is wrong?

Don't want Hutchings or hurn back?
Can you see us challenging the premiership with Watson, waterman and Cole in the side?

Maybe put up some intelligent conversation instead being a ******* greeny to solve your problems

Godfather32

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm talking about our board our supporters. Why does our cricket team always get a free pass yet we constantly s**t on our footy team when things dont go well?
Just checking but you know this is a footy forum right? Cricket team probably gets a pass because half the board doesn't really care what they do

Top Bottom