Game Day West Coast Angels versus Gil's Demons - Premiers vs we-made-a-preliminariares - Battle of Wolf Creek 3am Monday morning

Remove this Banner Ad

One of our campaigners will get caught climbing Uluru and Garry Lyon will call out our lack of morals!

But in a twist it's one of the indigenous boys and then we get to watch a bunch of white guys contort themselves trying to have an opinion about something they know nothing about.

Sounds like the footy media to me. 👍

Stoked my boy Bailey is in the side! :fire::jeans:

Big fan of the bloke and thought he was one of the best players in last years draft, absolutely thrilled he slid to is and we jumped on board.

The only one of our picks from last year's draft (other than Cameron) I liked TBH. He's going to be something special.

Baptize him Simmo, baptize him good :fire::fire::fire:

Last edited:
Oh and this little gem...

Biggest game of the year for me!!!Can't wait get some TASTY REVENGE for that unlucky day in September last year! fu** Eagles, fu** all birds!!!!!! fu** anything with wings!!!!

Couple of weeks left, plenty of good things to come, I can feel it!!

1. May- it's time buddy, go out and flatten someone. Darling's asking for it. Kennedy's asking for it. One of them needs to eat a big fat mouthful of quality TEEEYEOH turf!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and this little gem...
"Biggest game of the year for me!!!Can't wait get some TASTY REVENGE for that unlucky day in September last year! fu** Eagles, fu** all birds!!!!!! fu** anything with wings!!!!"

Unlucky??? That was one mining Haul-Truck load of bad luck!?
Pants weren't just pulled down, they were totally removed and hung on a goalpost!
Anyway, don't wish to invite any jinx on board, no showboating here, was a close game last time
and could be again..(Farang-sounds like a classy expat in Pattaya?)

"Biggest game of the year for me!!!Can't wait get some TASTY REVENGE for that unlucky day in September last year! fu** Eagles, fu** all birds!!!!!! fu** anything with wings!!!!"

Unlucky??? That was one mining Haul-Truck load of bad luck!?
Pants weren't just pulled down, they were totally removed and hung on a goalpost!
Anyway, don't wish to invite any jinx on board, no showboating here, was a close game last time
and could be again..(Farang-sounds like a classy expat in Pattaya?)
Definitely not, cant stand the place.

WCE by 19

Don’t wanna say WCE by 67 and in total control for fear the lads may read BF before running onto the ground and totally relax. 🤷🏽‍♂️

WCE by 19

14cdb7d96aa67ac9f60f543654f7bc6d.jpg

Lotto numbers please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back