Game Day West Coast Angels versus Gil's Demons - Premiers vs we-made-a-preliminariares - Battle of Wolf Creek 3am Monday morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day!!
A Roos win would've been a sweetener but the Collies got the Wobbles,
So C'mon Eagles, lets hit 2nd spot with a good margin!
Pedal to the metal!

With Brisbane, Collingwood and Richmond as our competitors for the 2nd spot, all with similar point %, it is important to have a big win today to boost our chance.
Based on our current Point Against of 1193, our point % will increase by 1 % for every 2 goals scored (roughly).

Last edited:
Danger game etc

Agree, you only get so many free hits a year and we blew it against the Pies and today is just as big.
On paper we should win well but we rarely do what we should do and always make it harder than it needs to be.
I am sure the guys know how important this game is now, no excuses. Just get it done.

But in a twist it's one of the indigenous boys and then we get to watch a bunch of white guys contort themselves trying to have an opinion about something they know nothing about.

Sounds like the footy media to me. 👍
But what if it turns out to be this afternoon at 12:45 - AND ITS TYSON STENGLEIN.

Fox footy will interview woosha and say “are you annoyed that one of your midfielders is climbing uluru when hes supposed to be playing today”

Woosha will be “wtf we played yesterday “

*fox footy facepalms - “quick get the north melbourne chicken guy on the phone”

“So simmo - what about stenglein?”

Herp derp
94A4CC22-BEF4-4AE4-813E-104989340039.jpeg

Second game of the season I’m going to miss watching live and have to watch a recording after work. First one was the recent derby, hoping for similar output today.

Everyone be nice and don’t tear each other apart if we’re not up 10 goals at quarter time. Let’s ******* go West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No excuses . Beautiful day 22° and no clouds . Oval is pretty much the same dimensions as optus .

Its not even melbournes home ground and they have to travel also .

Just not looking forward to the s**t tv coverage as it will look like a wafl game standard camera work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back