Game Day West Coast Angels versus Gil's Demons - Premiers vs we-made-a-preliminariares - Battle of Wolf Creek 3am Monday morning

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Mate he's trash.

We aren't going anywhere near a flag with him.

And while we are at it we should stop being in waiting mode for nicnat.

Time to move on and if he comes good that's great but while we are in this waiting mode we are being f’ed
Pity we are sitting down the bottom of the ladder, unlike the Demons who have a great ruck are killing it this season

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
We got this but I'm disappointed in this game. It's a sour win. Umps were a joke and displayed a shocking one side display since the first quarter. Very scrappy game and poor defending. I have a lot of concerns after today.

Take the win but we need huge improvement and some changes to a few underperforming players. Carried too many passengers today.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
With Hurn out injured it seemed we lacked leadership?

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
For sure they’ll suspend Barrass for a week. It’s the way she goes.
Not Barrass's fault hard man Viney was going the bump and then s**t himself and tried to pull out, Barrass would of been expecting shoulder to shoulder.
So to sum up I agree he'll get a week.

Eagleboy68

Cancelled
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
fu** me, you’re a miserable man.

Get outside, get some air and enjoy the afternoon

We’re right in the thick of it, back your team and show some spine.

* off.

What in my post is wrong?

Don't want Hutchings or hurn back?
Can you see us challenging the premiership with Watson, waterman and Cole in the side?

Maybe put up some intelligent conversation instead being a ******* greeny to solve your problems

30stm

All Australian
Feb 24, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Gaff doesn't deserve a match payment today, has been worst on ground by a long way.

Also IS DOM IS GOOD!
Agree...
Sheed has taken over Gaff....DS is a lot more reliable and cooler under pressure than AG.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm talking about our board our supporters. Why does our cricket team always get a free pass yet we constantly s**t on our footy team when things dont go well?
Just checking but you know this is a footy forum right? Cricket team probably gets a pass because half the board doesn't really care what they do

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
It seems like the players have this thing about “not peaking too early” and as a result, just scrape games together.

It’s as if their just waiting for September to start playing consistently well.

Aug 14, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cardiff City
Who was put onto him last qtr?

Nelson went onto him with a complete shutdown tag after 3/4 time.

Should have been put in place before the game began, but proved enough to be the move that turned things in our favour.

With Watson and Rotham knocking on the door, Nelson deployed further up the ground in a negating role should be considered far more often.

Brer Bear

All Australian
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Just checking but you know this is a footy forum right? Cricket team probably gets a pass because half the board doesn't really care what they do
And the cricket thread here was pretty active and on the cricket board is extremely active. Fair bit of chest beating in other threads on this board too when things go well, but when they don't? Silence.

Back