Game Day West Coast Angels versus Gil's Demons - Premiers vs we-made-a-preliminariares - Battle of Wolf Creek 3am Monday morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Yep agree. Would prefer Cameron at this stage purely for his tackling and pressure out of the two as Petrol goes missing too much.

They both go missing. Of the two Petch will likely play better than Cameron when the rest of the team is down.

Cameron can do the team things but he’s a big momentum player at the moment.

Petch is also coming back into the team & coming back from an injury. Better and more experienced players have had poor first games back in the number ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
They both go missing. Of the two Petch will likely play better than Cameron when the rest of the team is down.

Petch is also coming back into the team & coming back from an injury. Better and more experienced players have had poor first games back in the number ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the game against Port where we couldn't kick a goal yet he got 5.

Mudguts12

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Like the game against Port where we couldn't kick a goal yet he got 5.
Yeah agree Cameron also goes missing but he seems to be improving and staying involved more consistently each game plus his goalkicking.

Petrol has kind of plateued imo going off early season form too. Hopefully he is in fact still building on his comeback from injury as he does worry the opposition with his ability to get goals out the back.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast

I completely forgot Cameron played today, that's how little I saw of him. He is definitely a confidence player and another goalless game next week he will be rock bottom imo. Same goes for Petch.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Figure09 was extreme but his main error was disagreeing with the status quo of these egos in this board and having a different opinion. Once he did that it was all downhill from there.
The main thing is that if people disagree, are a little pessimistic, think that certain players shouldn't be playing or go against these peoples opinions these egomaniacs go into attack mode and start the tar and feather crew to run them out of the board.
I have seen things differently to others here plenty of times and I've never copped anything worse than being asked to further explain it or back it up, and frankly that is a pretty basic standard to have to meet. With so many posts being made in this place by so many people, you can't possibly be claiming that one poster was the only one who deviated from the alleged groupthink.

One person was an absolute textbook troll and was given far more lenience than they deserved IMO. Nothing but sh!tposting, with nothing to back it up, and nothing constructive whatsoever to offset the criticism. Last season I put 2 people on Ignore - Fig was one of them - and my BigFooty experience was better for it, but the whole board shouldn't have to ignore someone who is here purely to sh!t on the place while offering nothing positive whatsoever.

Very few people here, if any, would want to come here to read thousands of posts saying exactly the same thing. That would make the place boring as batsh!t, completely unrewarding to spend any time in, and is therefore a silly accusation.
One thing we allegedly have in common is supporting a particular team. How anyone can miss the mark so badly just on that part alone is beyond me. Some people just shouldn't be here for their own mental health.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Having looked at the Barrass incident properly now, I can't see how Tom could be in trouble. Viney elects to bump him and knocks himself out, Barrass just braced for the impact.

So he'll undoubtedly be handed 3 weeks.

I will riot if Barrass gets sited for that.

Still remember Viney last year the dirty little p***k copped a fair bump from Hurn and got a sore shoulder. In the last qrter Hurn went to grab a high loose ball and Viney ran full tilt front on at Hurn, jumped and turned his hip straight into Hurns face and crunched him head high and Hurn helped off semi concussed.

MRP 'nothing to see here move along'.

Was an obvious snipping even up from Viney but he is a Koala being an ex players son and Vic lad.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I completely forgot Cameron played today, that's how little I saw of him. He is definitely a confidence player and another goalless game next week he will be rock bottom imo. Same goes for Petch.
Huh? Rock bottom?

Small forwards go goalless all the time. Pretty sure he was goalless against Hawthorn and then backed it up with two bags.

Not concerned about Cameron in the slightest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
There are a few that think their opinions are worth more than anything in this board. Disagree and they spit the dummy and start a Lynch mob.
Figure09 was extreme but his main error was disagreeing with the status quo of these egos in this board and having a different opinion. Once he did that it was all downhill from there.
The main thing is that if people disagree, are a little pessimistic, think that certain players shouldn't be playing or go against these peoples opinions these egomaniacs go into attack mode and start the tar and feather crew to run them out of the board.

Well I say a big fu** you to those egomaniacs of which biggie is one of them.

Everyone has their right to an opinion and to express is on a civil way. Nothing in my post was uncivil, just my opinion based on information I have that I shared yesterday.

The whole squad has been sent for lower leg scans and many have been found to have stress fractures including Liam Ryan.

This is affecting our performance on game day. Hence my comment about being cooked. There are underdone players like Kennedy and others that aren't putting in and the team hasn't put in a four quarter effort all year bar maybe the second derby.

If biggie can't handle this opinion which is based in facts then he can go fu** himself.

A little pessimistic?
Some of your quotes

"YOU ******* campaignerS EAGPES YOU WONT WIN A FLAG PLAYING LIKE THIS AGAINST A BOTTOM SIDE YOU USELESS campaignerS WAKE THE fu** UP AND STOP THE LAZY BULLs**t

Does Simpson have any idea what the fu** is going on with this team.

GAME ******* OVER campaignerS

FMD KENNEDY FFS"

A civil way you say? "
fu** off glooftus you fu** wit no prior you dick head"

go fu** himself"

We're the reigning premiers, sitting equal 2nd and yet we're lazy campaigners and Simmo
doesn't have clue.

Go back and read some of your posts after your anger subsides.
Honestly mate, you sound unhinged.

Did you notice 20 people agreed with Biggies post about you enjoying life?
Surely that's telling you something.

Looking forward to your insightful reply, in a civil way of course:rolleyes:

Last edited:

KO_KO

Club Legend
Sep 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mighty Falcons & Biggie
A little pessimistic?
Some of your quotes

"YOU ******* campaignerS EAGPES YOU WONT WIN A FLAG PLAYING LIKE THIS AGAINST A BOTTOM SIDE YOU USELESS campaignerS WAKE THE fu** UP AND STOP THE LAZY BULLs**t

Does Simpson have any idea what the fu** is going on with this team.

GAME ******* OVER campaignerS

FMD KENNEDY FFS"

A civil way you say? "
fu** off glooftus you fu** wit no prior you dick head"

go fu** himself"

We're the reigning premiers, sitting equal 2nd and yet we're lazy campaigners and Simmo
doesn't have clue.

Go back and read some of your posts after you anger subsides.
Honestly mate, you sound unhinged.

Did you notice 20 people agreed with Biggies post about you enjoying life?
Surely that's telling you something.

Looking forward to your insightful reply, in a civil way of course:rolleyes:

Cheers for doing that I’m too lazy. It wasn’t one post it’s the whole collection I take issue with. Like you said he may have calmed down now

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
The coaches need to keep reinforcing that its his defence that is keeping him in the side not the goals. 7 tackles between Ryan, Petch, Cameron and Rioli is unders imo.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Having now watched the match in full - some of the melts yesterday were so incredibly over the top. Reading them made me think we had been absolutely putrid; we we’re outplayed in patches but at no point did we ever look like the game was lost, we were in it until the end and found a way to get the points.

That’s what the best teams do.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Liked frankies debut altho i think his kicking will be his downfall.mostly up and unders.
He wasnt alone tho with average disposal

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They may not have been outright clangers and like i said i liked his game but 85% is probably a little misleading

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
How so?

I think I remember one kick that was iffy, nothing else comes to mind

I posted this in the **** darwin thread, but i'm posting it here too

Despite the money, fu** the NT. I watched on the TV yesterday and watched as our club bowed down to probs AFL demands to play a team that has better representation in the area, even with the last 6 years it amounts to not much support. For starters at our home game, i'd like for the eagles not to wear their indigenous Guernsey. You want a pick of jumper? Then ******* play your own home games up there! It's like when Port demanded Gold Coast not wear their home jumper in their home game in china, or when collingwood demanded norf where their away jumper at norfs home game years ago, i don't give a toss if they're still wearing white shorts, they can wear white shorts with their standard away jumper. Club needs to grow some balls and say, our home game our rules, but as follows you can see we just constantly bent over all day, on and off the ground

Auzzie the Eagle paraded around at our home game, i don't give a flying fu** if the damn bird was born in the NT, the fact that the thing is paraded at Eagles home games in WA and has been flown in to be shown of at a Melbourne home game is just ******* insulting to us, another example of the club just bending over. Then watching the coin toss, my god the coin toss. Now i'm not raggin on the guy, but please Melbourne don't choose someone decked out in Eagles attire with his kid to toss the coin at a home game, some passionate fan from the suburbs back home missed out on tossing the coin at the MCG because of you, at least when you play a home game somewhere else pick someone who at least ******* follows the team to toss the coin, Even that aus Kick kid they found on Friday could have been given a go. And while the crowd was maybe just in our favour nothing turns my stomach more than listening to the Eagles nuffie yelling "cmon eagles" by the effects mic, that moron alone at a small ground almost balances crowd support back in WCE's favour

Proof that we all melt in strange ways!

Back