West Coast: arrogant or ignorant?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
542456_341e7019a73e80cda8e408c6b39cae79.jpeg

Campbell Brown, the great moral arbiter of our time.

Then again the whole incident would seem like nothing to someone who has hit his own team mate, let alone those on opposition teams.

Brown's contract, which was due to expire at the end of 2014, was terminated after he broke the jaw of teammate Steven May during an altercation outside a Los Angeles bar last week.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2013-12-04/brown-decision-live

What type of person isn’t there to support those they’re most partial towards? The club publicly acknowledging its support for its player isn’t in these circumstances controversial or for that matter even interesting.

If you can’t extend empathy to those close to you then good luck extending it to strangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd um, have to say...um, Ignorant, um, after um, listening to Mark um, Lecrab's... um, Lecras' interview on um, fox sports tonight.

After um, spending um, a decade or um, more in the system on um, more than half a million um, a year, I would've um, thought um,

he could've um, maybe taken himself um, off to elocution lessons to um, eradicate um, some floors in his um, public addresses.

Then again um, maybe he has a um, a head like the crustaceans his family has um, made money off.

Would hate to think how many takes channel 9 need, to air a 20 second segment on fishing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd um, have to say...um, Ignorant, um, after um, listening to Mark um, Lecrab's... um, Lecras' interview on um, fox sports tonight.

After um, spending um, a decade or um, more in the system on um, more than half a million um, a year, I would've um, thought um,

he could've um, maybe taken himself um, off to elocution lessons to um, eradicate um, some floors in his um, public addresses.

Then again um, maybe he has a um, a head like the crustaceans his family has um, made money off.

Would hate to think how many takes channel 9 need, to air a 20 second segment on fishing

:D

You're right though, staggering how many footballers struggle to speak on air. Wonder if it's head knocks or just nerves?

The Eagles posted a photo that was sent to Andrew Gaff, and a thread about arrogance was born.

Now we’ve moved all the way on to analysing the eloquence of footballers during interviews.

Please never lock this thread

The Eagles posted a photo that was sent to Andrew Gaff, and a thread about arrogance was born.

Now we’ve moved all the way on to analysing the eloquence of footballers during interviews.

Please never lock this thread
The thread title is a question of your team being arrogant or IGNORANT. I explained my theory of the ignorance at your club.

However feel free to keep the thread going champ....The barrackers are neither obviously

The thread title is a question of your team being arrogant or IGNORANT. I explained my theory of the ignorance at your club.

However feel free to keep the thread going champ....The barrackers are neither obviously

Oh good, I haven't actually heard this thesis on how the statement

"We took this photo and sent it to Gaffy right after the game, I think our supporters would like to see it."

is ignorant. please, do share

Lets break it down, maybe the quote is a bit too complex for the majority of freo fans to comprehend it:

ME TOOK PICTURE ON PHONE THINGY

ME SENDY THE PICTURE TO GAFF ONCE WE DONE PLAYING WITH THE FOOTY

ME THINKS THE PHOTO LOOK GOOD, MAYBE SUPPORTER LIKE IT?

does that help a bit?

Love it - thanks from a fellow arrogant/ignorant West Coast lover with a culture issue .

The pic was brilliant and I hope it cheered Gaffy up as much as it did me - the kid did wrong - took his punishment and is getting on with it.

Young Brayshaw is hopefully healing well and has likely been elevated in his team to mega star status - good for him and good for them I wish him well.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back