West Coast - best team you can field in 2001

Remove this Banner Ad

amazonstud

Senior List
I would like to know what the different supporters think would be the best team their club could field from their list next season.

I will post what I think may be the best for all clubs.

The Eagles
Wirrpunda McIntosh Glass
Collica Jackovich Wooden
Williams Cousins Morrison
Donnelly Sierakowski Fletcher
Matera Cummings Banfield
Gardiner Kemp Read

Interchange
Turnbull Matera Braun Jones

I believe Glass and Carroll are fighting it out for the third tall back and I've gone with Glass as Carroll has been a bit inconsistent. You could play Sierakowski in the back pocket and McIntosh up forward but full back then becomes a problem.

Read McIntosh Carroll
Harding Jackovich Morrisson
Kemp Braun Matera
Jones Sirra Williams
Matera Cummings Embley
Cousins Fletcher Gardiner

Int: Wooden Donnelly Glass Gaspar

I see everyone thinks sirra will play CHF but I've heard from a few places that he will probably play back, instead of McIntosh. Don't know where McIntosh might play then. Also i reckon they should play one of the three young possible CHF, McDougall, Gasper and Antonowicz. UI say this as they will probably play there in the future and now, while our side is finding who plays where, should get experience in there future position.

AMOZONSTUD, not a bad line up there but i would replace donnely for merenda .Turbull can play at chb .Harding at fullback maybe?
A smokey this year could be wooden ,hopefully
he can carry his form un from last years wafl GF another midfeider/halfback flanker would be a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back