News West Coast calls on fans to start new game-day tradition at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Look, I said it before, and I'll say it again: bring back the long, loud "Boo".

We want opposition teams to feel unwelcome when they play in Perth. It makes every touch that much harder to get and every goal that much harder to earn. And if the Vic media wants to harp on about our "home cooking" then I say let them - just makes it easier to get inside their teams' heads on game day.

Mate, you really need to pop over and watch a game. You're missing the Eagle flying around and being able to drop your dacks as they're playing Eagle Rock after we win.

They also don't have a banner for home games anymore.

That inflatable thing? Lol. Yeah moved to Melbourne 5 years ago and haven't seen a game in Perth since. Will definitely have to check out Optus next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, I said it before, and I'll say it again: bring back the long, loud "Boo".

We want opposition teams to feel unwelcome when they play in Perth. It makes every touch that much harder to get and every goal that much harder to earn. And if the Vic media wants to harp on about our "home cooking" then I say let them - just makes it easier to get inside their teams' heads on game day.

At the Wildcats we stand clapping until we score a point.

Perhaps standing with continuous booing until we score the 1st goal?

Not being the Dockers, we shouldn't have to stand for too long!

I'm thinking of walking across the bridge tomorrow, need some advice from you clued up urbanites. I Usually catch the train to the stadium. Will still catch a Freo line train to the city but what's the best way to get to East Perth from there? I assume shuttles leave from the bus station but not the train station. Is a cat the only option?

I'm thinking of walking across the bridge tomorrow, need some advice from you clued up urbanites. I Usually catch the train to the stadium. Will still catch a Freo line train to the city but what's the best way to get to East Perth from there? I assume shuttles leave from the bus station but not the train station. Is a cat the only option?

I remember seeing CATs in the area but I’ve got no idea where they stop.

Getting off the train at Claisebrook and walking wouldn’t be a terrible option.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

uber it, will cost ya $5 probably?!?

I remember seeing CATs in the area but I’ve got no idea where they stop.

Getting off the train at Claisebrook and walking wouldn’t be a terrible option.

Claisebrook, good thinking. I'm thinking the cats might be chockers although the yellow one does drop you out the front of The Royal which could be handy.
Thanks crew.

Claisebrook, good thinking. I'm thinking the cats might be chockers although the yellow one does drop you out the front of The Royal which could be handy.
Thanks crew.

When I used the bridge I parked at Wilson on Royal St and walked to the bridge. Just get on royal st and walk towards the stadium, there’s signage showing which paths to take.

The red cat to the WACA mentioned earlier also is a good idea.

I maintain that bridge really is ridiculous. It goes nowhere.
maxresdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back