West Coast Eagles 2021 - preview thread...Vacancy for this week!!!

camping and my mobile provider shat itself last couple of days, didn't plan for contingencies! thanks for stepping up El_ahrairah
Ahh yes camping 🏕

Do you want the other derby or pies game bud? Paris will be proud 🥲

xInfected_Virus

Team Captain
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Richmond and Collingwood.
If no one wants the second derby game then I'll do it. Still plenty of time for anyone who hasn't put their name down for the preview threads yet.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I need my preview fix.

"On Sunday, West Coast will play Greater Western Sydney in one of nine AFL games being played this weekend. You can expect both teams to have the ball at different stages of the game and they are likely to attempt to score. When the final siren goes, it'll be determined which of the two teams is the winner - unless there's a draw. Match-ups to look forward to include West Coast players competing against GWS players. Prediction: there will be a result."

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
"On Sunday, West Coast will play Greater Western Sydney in one of nine AFL games being played this weekend. You can expect both teams to have the ball at different stages of the game and they are likely to attempt to score. When the final siren goes, it'll be determined which of the two teams is the winner - unless there's a draw. Match-ups to look forward to include West Coast players competing against GWS players. Prediction: there will be a result."
Ahh, better. Thanks.

The most incisive preview we've ever had, too.

If no one wants the second derby game then I'll do it. Still plenty of time for anyone who hasn't put their name down for the preview threads yet.
Might need you this week buddy.

I want to do it. I'll start now.
About that .....

But thanks for being prepared to step up

Apologies if this was supposed to be me. I actually claimed this week first but it ended up allocated to someone else later, and I didn't complain because I'm pretty lazy anyway.
All good mate

Apologies if this was supposed to be me. I actually claimed this week first but it ended up allocated to someone else later, and I didn't complain because I'm pretty lazy anyway.
My apologies mate

Back