West Coast Eagles 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume we're talking about the odds that have been shaped by money wagered. Because that takes account of things like form and injuries.

What are you talking about? Some market that ignores those factors? That would be weird, surely.

Sigh

The bookies with all their wiz bang algorithms set the market for the derby at WC- 1.60 to Freo 2.50

The money wagered has seen WC drift a bit to 1.68 and Freo tightening to 2.20

Not a difficult concept surely

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

You're waffling on about betting markets like a 12 yr old and I'm incoherent

Righto
There's no waffle. I've acknowledged the betting markets. WC have shorter odds. Do you have no expectation about the result independent of that?

When you do your footy tips, do you just pick the 9 teams with the shorter odds?

If you can't answer, that's OK. Because everyone can see you're incoherent. That's fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpire .... singular

Matey

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
One in which when he takes the field for derbies, Freo have historically won more often.

Hes even given you a free kick on the siren for a chance to win one.

He should be a Freo favourite.

1619827114231.jpeg

Hayden Ballantyne had a shot from the boundary 50m out after a controversial free-kick.

The kick came following a horrible deliberate out-of-bounds paid by umpire Dean Margetts, after Matt Rosa thumped the ball over the line under pressure.

It's obviously wrong. I don't see how their midfield can cope with yours.
It's certainly going to be the interesting part of the game for mine. A couple of Premierships between Sheed, Redden, Duggen etc and the AAs of Gaff and Kelly. Eagles are an accomplished midfield.

It's West Coast's forward line that could tear the game apart. With no Pearce, Hamling and Cox and Ryan facing fitness tests, I just can't see a way to stop Kennedy, Darling and Allen. All Eagles have to do is kick it in the air.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back