West Coast Eagles 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn will beat us next week because away.

Pure and simple really.

They'll he tougher at the ball and we'll go back to our usual away shtick.

Hope we win but yeah.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is no possible way Hawthorn can beat West Coast. Kick the ball high in the air in your forward line. Thats it. You should win by 15 goals

That’s not an excuse that’s a compliment

For someone who likes to play the big brain you sure do have trouble with some fairly basic concepts
I'm asking if that's your conclusion?

Have you ever considered that the lives of Freo fans might be easier if you weren't so obsessed with WC?

It's unhealthy. Carve out your own identity.

If Hawthorn beat us all that will matter is the venue.

100% all that will be reported on.

Yes tactics etc will do it but no one will care about that.

Yes but this a thread about WC's prospects, not highlighting that the footy media are simpletons which has been the case for some time.

Objectively, Haw (A), Adel (H), GWS (A), Ess (H) is not a difficult run of games. We should be targeting 4-0 from that stretch with 3-1 a minimum. No guarantees in footy but the odds makers will have us favourites in all 4 games.

How many games can we accept losing to teams that won't play finals?
I dont know but I just hope we win as many games as possible until more guys are back.

I just assume we're gonna struggle v everyone away and play better at home

There is no possible way Hawthorn can beat West Coast. Kick the ball high in the air in your forward line. Thats it. You should win by 15 goals
1. Have you watched us play away?

2. Have you ever seen us win away comfortably?

if we win it'll be by under 4 goals... if

Yes but this a thread about WC's prospects, not highlighting that the footy media are simpletons which has been the case for some time.

Objectively, Haw (A), Adel (H), GWS (A), Ess (H) is not a difficult run of games. We should be targeting 4-0 from that stretch with 3-1 a minimum. No guarantees in footy but the odds makers will have us favourites in all 4 games.
And then Carlton away before the bye.

8-4 is the minimum acceptable result.

I'm asking if that's your conclusion?

Have you ever considered that the lives of Freo fans might be easier if you weren't so obsessed with WC?

It's unhealthy. Carve out your own identity.

Bullshit it’s unhealthy, I grew up going to derby’s never seemed to bother Easts or South’s to much in the grand scheme of things

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Bullshit it’s unhealthy, I grew up going to derby’s never seemed to bother Easts or South’s to much in the grand scheme of things

I remember when I was a kid living in East Freo the Derby weekends. Was pretty tribal and fun.

WCE Freo these days doesn't have the spite it used to. Honestly, I'm happy for that because clubs need to be more professional these days if they want to win a flag. I noted a few people on your board whining that a couple of blokes were having a laugh with Nic Nat but I think they fail to think that a lot of these guys played junior footy together or know each other by association through others. In the Amazon Doco Freo and WCE players were hanging out together in their downtime as they were pretty much living in each others' pocket.

I'm actually glad that there's no dumb niggle in the games recently although that's saying that from the supporter of a team that's won the last 11 so a very different perspective and perhaps I'd think quite differently if the positions were reversed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it's unhealthy for you guys.

You're defined by an inferiority complex that you are forever seeking to exorcise.

The Freo board is all the evidence anyone needs.

It’s unhealthy when you’re crap

When you’re good hey presto ..... miraculous recovery

I disagree

Easts and Souths had a massive rivalry that ran deep

Difference is, both teams were fairly successful over the years

In current years at AFL level we have 1 successful team and 1 basket case with some serious bitterness

Eagles have dropped some winable games this season and also been deplorable in some

I disagree

Easts and Souths had a massive rivalry that ran deep

Difference is, both teams were fairly successful over the years

In current years at AFL level we have 1 successful team and 1 basket case with some serious bitterness

Eagles have dropped some winable games this season and also been deplorable in some

So it’s only unhealthy cause Freo is crap ?

Cool

I’ll leave you to it to talk it over with old mate gloating Jesus

both easts and souths were successful
all freo supporters do is try and bring the Eagles down to their level and fantasize about some mythical point in the future

So it’s only unhealthy cause Freo is crap ?

Cool

I’ll leave you to it to talk it over with old mate gloating Jesus
It's unhealthy for you guys because your club is defined by a neverending struggle to step out from the shadow of the blue and gold Chthulu.

It's a mug's game, a lost gambit. But you guys keep doubling down. And then wring your hands when it backfires.

It's like you guys are in an "open relationship" but only the other person is banging other people.

Let it go, and find new meaning in being the Beta.

It's unhealthy for you guys because your club is defined by a neverending struggle to step out from the shadow of the blue and gold Chthulu.

It's a mug's game, a lost gambit. But you guys keep doubling down. And then wring your hands when it backfires.

It's like you guys are in an "open relationship" but only the other person is banging other people.

Let it go, and find new meaning in being the Beta.

Nope

You might not be banging them all but it only takes 1 drunken night with her bestie and bang

All square

Remove this Banner Ad

Back