Competitions West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year 2017: Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the most exciting time of the year and thread of the year, the West Coast Eagles boards 2017 Poster of the Year nomination thread!!!

*Fireworks*

Same deal as previous years, nominate a poster that you have simply loved this year. The best nominations will go into the final voting stage to be crowed the Batchelor PotY.

The winner will of course get the below beautiful badge gifted to them by our overlord Chief.

248_1449207929l.jpg
Previous winners include: QS, Eastern Rangers and our back2back winner of the last two years, Keys.

Will 2017 finally be the year that Ochre gets validated? Probably not.

And after throwing in the mod towel specifically to be eligible for this award, FiveStrings could finally be up for the most coveted award we offer.

Get your noms in people.

Mods: larrikin and swannies - Please sticky.

Reckon we'll give it a week. So next Monday the voting thread will be upon you.

Love,

pants

Last edited:

It's hard for me to pick between BOND 007 Monocle and matt_bas
I love the inside info of Bond, the general knowledge and openness of Monocle and the likes and general good guy nature of Matt.

I voted for Bond last year I think so this year I vote for Monocle. (You're next year matt_bas unless something amazing happens)

Special mention to fidstar for his hard work in the player of the year thread, I really appreciate and enjoy it.
And pantskyle for the Avatar that I can never stop looking at.

Godfather32 Here2tellyouwhy Ellroy80 FKASC wraglesweb Eaglespur - I like you all too.

Probably forgotten a few other people , it's the beers fault!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go for it.

I’d love to see the ridicule one may recover from our endearing board :D
No, my consistency is not up to scratch, disappear sometimes and to many wank references. I like Keys pre season work.. that was hard to top. dropped off mid season.

A few I've always rated quite highly.

ROYAL EAGLE speaks for himself, gives great information and is highly valued when he posts. BOND 007 fits into this category too.

FiveStrings if his modship ending makes him eligible, deserves some kudos for his service and excellent posting.

dajesmac a bit quieter than usual this year it seems but I've always rated his work.

Monocle and Keys just quality work consistently.

Ochre for the Podcast and hilarity.

Apologies for the few I'm sure I've missed. QS deserves a nomination also.

Quinz is my nomination

Rare balance of wit and football knowledge along with a calmness when things aren't going well without being scared to criticise when it's warranted

Last edited:
Can I nominate you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back