MVP West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) 2018: Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The more i think about it the more i like it.

Who gives poty to a guy from another board

West coast do

Its the most arrogant thing to do.

And ffs he was right.

Look, he can't be our POTY however he can get arguably a greater honour, a pantskyle award.

Look, he can't be our POTY however he can get arguably a greater honour, a pantskyle award.

We can do whatever we want with our awards, coz we’re the mutha******* West Coast Eagles, the current Premiers and most arrogant club on the planet...you campaigners know what happens next.. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that pantskyle is short for “pants first then shoes kyle” that mum had to remind you of every morning.

This would honestly downgrade the worth of this award to the point that i would hesitate to award it to such an august poster and maybe instead to it to figure_pessimist instead?

I heard that pantskyle is short for “pants first then shoes kyle” that mum had to remind you of every morning.

This would honestly downgrade the worth of this award to the point that i would hesitate to award it to such an august poster and maybe instead to it to figure_pessimist instead?
Ok dad.

Get a fyfe is lyfe tattoo

I said I wanted to model for an anus, not become an anus.

Uhh, I mean my friend did! My friend!! GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY

Glass-Door-Fail-04.gif

I've not posted/contributed as much as I'd have liked to this year so I've probably missed some worthy nominations for PoTY. But I'd like to chuck a nomination to happy_eagle for their work with The Grand Final GIF thread. It's spectacular.

Also like to throw another nomination to Here2tellyouwhy, I've loved your work throughout the year champ

I've not posted/contributed as much as I'd have liked to this year so I've probably missed some worthy nominations for PoTY. But I'd like to chuck a nomination to happy_eagle for their work with The Grand Final GIF thread. It's spectacular.

Also like to throw another nomination to Here2tellyouwhy, I've loved your work throughout the year champ
Youre too kind good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back