MVP West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) 2019: Nominations (Nominations close Sunday 9/2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Due to unforeseen laziness there was a delay in calling nominations for the West Coast Eagles Bigfooty Poster of the Year for 2019 renamed the QS medal after inaugural winner and all round legend QS who tragically passed away in late 2017

Can most hated poster and reigning POTY, HoneyBadger35 do what the Eagles couldn’t and go B2B or will a new name be added to this list of past winners:

2013 - QS
2014 - Eastern Rangers
2015 - Keys
2016 - Keys
2017 - Monocle
2019 - HoneyBadger35

The 2019 season was a bit of a roller coaster for West Coast that never quite got going and ultimately finished the same way as our previous three attempts at defending our flag with a semifinal defeat

Willie smoked pot and Geelong finally got to eat that bag of dicks they so richly deserved when TK11 was brought to where he belongs for 2020 and beyond, although they did get some juicy draft picks to wash out the after taste

Some posters shone. Others not so much. And others stayed true to their dogmatic rehashing of jokes that predate even me

But it’s now time to decide who shone brightest in 2019 so nominate away keeping in mind these simple rules :

• You can nominate as often as you like and there’s no limit on how often someone can be nominated.
• Only West Coast supporters are eligible to nominate or be nominated
• Whilst examples of a posters work aren’t necessary when nominating they can be useful when preparing a final voting shortlist. They can also be an entertaining reminder of great work
• Mods aren’t eligible for POTY nor are posters that have been banned. So no Dark Sharks you can’t nominate a starving pussy
• Nominations will remain open for an unspecified time before a final short list will be complied by an unspecified panel using unspecified criteria much like the AFL’s appointment of their Competition Evolution Manager

Nominations are now open

Last edited:
We are all Anthony Hudson today - I see it but I don’t believe it.

Biggie - was robbed last year and always posts the good s**t. News breaks, it’s on the board within a minute. Delete Twitter and block all news apps, Biggie’s got you covered.

Dylan82 for the thorough breakdowns and detailed look at game plans. Better analysis than you get on any paid or professional service.

bUCKET__ for the amazing choose your own adventure preview vs Port, and FatPizza for the Fist of the North Star preview. My two favourites this year. (As an aside, go and check out the pitiful level of posts that are winning some board’s preview of the year award. We do it right).

squashface for all the hard work on the Player of the Year voting.

* the rules, I also nominate HungryTiger.

CM9000

Edit: Sorry CM9000 I was too lazy to provide an explanation before

I nominate CM for their very well thought out posts (eg the Tim Kelly posts on the Geelong board but also other posts on the main board), elite sponsorship of Mark Le Crap (even post-sponsorship year), and who can ignore the constant likes

Last edited:
I'd love to see myself take it for once.

But Biggie would be a worthy winner, not only for great board contributions but for raising the next generation of AFLW stars. Doesn't get more committed than that.

kane249 Marlin01 AsterixTheGaul Dylan82 and many many others also great last year. Lots of good contributions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Mods aren’t eligible for POTY

73342a670e04e3435465cf6859dff82e.jpg

d43e64c026a7885c46794f59d9340311.jpg

bUCKET__ for the amazing choose your own adventure preview vs Port, and FatPizza for the Fist of the North Star preview. My two favourites this year. (As an aside, go and check out the pitiful level of posts that are winning some board’s preview of the year award. We do it right).
Appreciate the shout-out! *fistbump*

I think a great nomination would be ronpingwins. That thread he made was absolutely fantastic, and he's been a great contributor to the board this past year.

Biggie deserves to win for once because he's the second greatest rapper of all time. He's also a great poster and breaks the news better than anyone I know.

HoneyBadger35 should have a shot at going B2B. His consistency in the quality of his posts is fantastic, and the work he does with the podcast can't be understated.

Quinz because he's Quinz.

FKASC is also a great poster who deserves to be mentioned. Even though he loves to back out of bets and s**t on LeGod, he should have a shot at the award.

AsterixTheGaul Monocle and Eastcoasteagle for the fantastic draft content.

I've got somewhere to be atm, but I'd also like to nominate DanWCE, avishka5, Dark Sharks, Miguel Sanchez, Forward Press, Keys, Carbine Chaos, FatPizza, squashface, TY24, Godfather32, Ochre, bombard, Suma Magic, Here2tellyouwhy, bUCKET__, Jimmy_the_Gent, Eastern Rangers and kane249. Apologies if I forget anyone.

I think a great nomination would be ronpingwins. That thread he made was absolutely fantastic, and he's been a great contributor to the board this past year.

Biggie deserves to win for once because he's the second greatest rapper of all time. He's also a great poster and breaks the news better than anyone I know.

HoneyBadger35 should have a shot at going B2B. His consistency in the quality of his posts is fantastic, and the work he does with the podcast can't be understated.

FKASC is also a great poster who deserves to be mentioned. Even though he loves to back out of bets and s**t on LeGod, he should have a shot at the award.

I've got somewhere to be atm, but I'd also like to nominate DanWCE, avishka5, Dark Sharks, Miguel Sanchez, Forward Press, Keys, Carbine Chaos, FatPizza, squashface, TY24, Godfather32, Ochre, bombard, Suma Magic, Here2tellyouwhy, bUCKET__, Jimmy_the_Gent, Eastern Rangers and kane249. Apologies if I forget anyone.
I was thrilled to see my name till I saw you nominate the whole Eagles board 😛

Thank you for taking my POTY Nomination virginity

I should also thank you for giving my like-post ratio a solid bump this season. I’d still be down in the negative hellscape if it wasn’t for you 😘😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Back