MVP West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) 2019: Nominations (Nominations close Sunday 9/2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a great nomination would be ronpingwins. That thread he made was absolutely fantastic, and he's been a great contributor to the board this past year.

Biggie deserves to win for once because he's the second greatest rapper of all time. He's also a great poster and breaks the news better than anyone I know.

HoneyBadger35 should have a shot at going B2B. His consistency in the quality of his posts is fantastic, and the work he does with the podcast can't be understated.

Quinz because he's Quinz.

FKASC is also a great poster who deserves to be mentioned. Even though he loves to back out of bets and s**t on LeGod, he should have a shot at the award.

AsterixTheGaul Monocle and Eastcoasteagle for the fantastic draft content.

I've got somewhere to be atm, but I'd also like to nominate DanWCE, avishka5, Dark Sharks, Miguel Sanchez, Forward Press, Keys, Carbine Chaos, FatPizza, squashface, TY24, Godfather32, Ochre, bombard, Suma Magic, Here2tellyouwhy, bUCKET__, Jimmy_the_Gent, Eastern Rangers and kane249. Apologies if I forget anyone.
Your posts on the Geelong board were definitely a highlight for me this year, got some good discussion going over there :cool:

Deserves a nomination.

i nominate bUCKET__

Very underrated poster. Top shelf gags, consistently flies under the radar
C87xx6T.jpg

Hai Gaiz 🙋‍♂️

I'd like to nominate everyone who gave me ammunition throughout the year.

Dylan82 for teasing some juicy Kelly trade intel during a tense period then disappearing completely and showing up 2 days later like :whitecheck:nothing happened

Obeanie1 because Temper Expectations, O'Neil off to Tasmania :whitecheck:

Keys for what his generation has done to the climate 🦕

Carbine Chaos because reading Venables curling through some from the boundary is how i like to start each day :whitecheck:

dajesmac because #jettawhatsthepoint :whitecheck:

Hai Gaiz 🙋‍♂️

I'd like to nominate everyone who gave me ammunition throughout the year.

Dylan82 for teasing some juicy Kelly trade intel during a tense period then disappearing completely and showing up 2 days later like :whitecheck:nothing happened

Obeanie1 because Temper Expectations, O'Neil off to Tasmania :whitecheck:

Keys for what his generation has done to the climate 🦕

Carbine Chaos because reading Venables curling through some from the boundary is how i like to start each day :whitecheck:

dajesmac because #jettawhatsthepoint :whitecheck:

I'm honored.

But I will temper my expectations. ;) :thumbsu: :cool:

I'm sure 'tempering expectations' will continue being used and discussed for years if not decades to come on the Eagles board.

At least we aren't like Richmond supporters right?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish i was.

I'm a millennial bed wetter unfortunately.

Can never quite judge on the internet I guess. I always thought Tom Thumb was a stoned 20 year old, I was shocked when he said he was in his 50s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back