MVP West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) 2020 : Voting now in progress. Closing soon

WCEPOTY 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As the dumpster fire that was 2020 draws to a close it’s time to select someone that isn’t Dark Sharks to be West Coast Eagles Bigfooty Poster of the Year for 2020 renamed the QS medal after inaugural winner and all round legend QS who tragically passed away in late 2017

Can surprise winner Dark Sharks do what he does best and repeat himself or will a new name be added to this list of past winners:

2013 - QS
2014 - Eastern Rangers
2015 - Keys
2016 - Keys
2017 - Monocle
2018 - HoneyBadger35
2019 -Dark Sharks

The 2020 season was a season like no other and if truth be told something of a forgettable one for Eagles fans. We struggled with the initial uncertainty of hub life when the season restarted many weeks after round 1 was played in empty stadiums before rediscovering our mojo in the familiar surrounds of Optus. That momentum was lost in a brutal schedule of games in a second stint in the sunshine state that saw us drop out of the top 4 and ultimately lose in the dying stages of a home elimination final to Collingwood before they imploded. In essence 2020 can get ****ed

From a board POV highlights included the best and most in depth preseason review by Dylan82 that I’ve ever seen anywhere for any club but was rendered redundant before the season started as Covid took hold and the progression through the alphabet by Quinz

But it’s now time to decide who shone brightest in 2020 so nominate away keeping in mind these simple rules :

• You can nominate as often as you like and there’s no limit on how often someone can be nominated.
• Only West Coast supporters are eligible to nominate or be nominated
• Whilst examples of a posters work aren’t necessary when nominating they can be useful when preparing a final voting shortlist. They can also be an entertaining reminder of great work
• Mods aren’t eligible for POTY nor are posters that have been banned.
• Nominations will remain open for an unspecified time before a final short list will be compiled by an unspecified panel using unspecified criteria much like the AFL’s modus operandi

Nominations are now open

She doesn't seem to post anymore but I nominate Truckosaurus for starting those entertaining few weeks of WereDocker on this board during the painfully boring season shutdown period.
Second this as lead me to another great part of the board.

As an outsider I enjoyed Quinz alphabet content so I'll throw him a nom outside of the OP mention. Felt like Gossip Girl reading his life stories.

The new POTY attempting to take the title from last years POTY... 🥇

Napoleon Dynamite Kick GIF - NapoleonDynamite Kick - Discover & Share GIFs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new POTY attempting to take the title from last years POTY... 🥇

Napoleon Dynamite Kick GIF - NapoleonDynamite Kick - Discover & Share GIFs
I envisage a Trump like performance coming up. Get your lawyers lined up and start your dog whistling now DS, if Trump has taught us anything it is prepare your lies and bullshit early.

Oh yeah, adding to the pile on on Biden ahh I mean Dylan82 . Amazing analytical footy brain and willing to put in the time to share it with us.

She doesn't seem to post anymore but I nominate Truckosaurus for starting those entertaining few weeks of WereDocker on this board during the painfully boring season shutdown period.

This.

Second this as lead me to another great part of the board.

As an outsider I enjoyed Quinz alphabet content so I'll throw him a nom outside of the OP mention. Felt like Gossip Girl reading his life stories.

This.

Dylan82 has provided more insightful analysis than most of the AFL media 'experts' who are paid to do it combined this year, nomination for sure

And this.

In a year where there was a huge chunk of no-footy-where-there-should-be-footy it was great to have Trucko and Quinz step up with some top shelf entertainment that helped to take the mind off the world imploding.

With all that said, this is a footy forum and Dylan's insights and analysis are unrivalled and so I think he should win it to right the ship after I led DS to glory in 2019.

Dylan thinks he's won it already, but wait until i start my smear campaign.

Yall remember that time Dylan teased with some sweet Tim Kelly news then disappeared for 3 days leaving us all hanging? What a POS.

9/11 #Never FORGET

Dylan thinks he's won it already, but wait until i start my smear campaign.

Yall remember that time Dylan teased with some sweet Tim Kelly news then disappeared for 3 days leaving us all hanging? What a POS.

9/11 #Never FORGET

Scraping the bottom already I see - well played.

solastyear.jpg

Biggie for his consistency and also a second nom for Father of the Year.
I cannot accept this vote. But gee it brings a tear to my face eye buddy, very humbling. ❤

And my nom would be Dylan82 -a fantastic poster

Back