MVP West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) : Voting Thread CONGRATULATIONS DARK SHARKS

The QS medallist for 2019 should be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The nominations are in and after deliberation a (not so) short list has been prepared so it’s time for you *ers to vote.

Here’s your nominees :

AsterixTheGaul - one half of the old guys from the muppets and one of our resident draft gurus. Brings a wealth of knowledge to our understanding of the draft. Does support Claremont though as if to prove not everybody can be perfect.

Biggie - one of the most level headed posters on the board. Ah *, who am I kidding. Passionate, funny, prolific. He’s as integral to this board as Priddis was to the midfield

Dark Sharks - the Chris Masten of the Eagles board. To the uneducated the value of his contributions may not be obvious but his unrewarded repetitive posting is just as important as the selfless running of the space guardian. Beyond that he does have the capacity to offer some great insights

Dylan82 - one of, if not the, most knowledgeable posters on the board. His detailed analysis of games and structures offer fantastic insight into what goes on on-field. Does have a habit of sleeping in though

FKASC - earned his place on this list after an unprecedented PM campaign from embarrassed posters not willing to publicly nominate him. Always entertaining spacey has been an important part of the board for a long time.

HoneyBadger35 - the reigning QS medallist looking to become only the second dual winner. Not only has Badge been a quality poster on the board but he’s been the driving force behind the WCE Bigfooty podcast. Deserves extra credit for his sheer disdain of the Melbourne football club

Monocle - the other half of the old muppet dudes. Also a draft guru. Also a Claremont supporter. And a previous winner of the QS medal. Very knowledgeable poster who brings a wealth of experience to our board

Quinz - retired as mod just to be eligible for this years award. The most articulate and witty poster we have

One vote per person. West Coast supporters only and votes for Jack Watts won’t be counted

Have at it

Looks like the decent posters split their vote between Biggie and Dylan and the plebs voted for Dark Sharks 😉😉 jk he's a good bloke he adds humor to threads when we all want to be negative. If it was up to me I'd award it to all three posters because it was a close count. Closer than usual.

images-16.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spotted that same area driving from Auckland to Russell in the Bay of Islands! 😂 That was at the infancy of Marsden though, a few years back now.

My old boy worked as a boiler maker on the refinery out that way back in the day.

Never made the connection until now!

Back