Rumour West Coast Eagles cheer squad leader jailed after doing burnouts in his car at Optus oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean the time the entitled princess complained the club weren't going outside the salary cap to help her, despite doing everything they were allowed to do under the AFL's rules?

Yeah a few of them did. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

But I don't see what that has to do with WCE supporters flooding the geelong board, and crying about TK not being traded. Or complaining about the cost when they did.
Unless you're incredibly myopic, you realise the same happened for Geelong supporters on the WCE board, right?

Yes there is. WCE supporters obsessed about geelong because of the whole Tim Kelly thing. Never seen so many opposition supporters swarm the geelong board before, all teared up over us "holding him hostage" :rolleyes:

And then getting salty AF for having to sell the farm to get him :thumbsu:
Seriously!!
WCE supporters where getting banned by geelong mods for using laughing emoji's on Geelong supporters comments....So precious!

Precious is coming on to an opposition board in tears, cause they won’t trade a player. What are you, like 12 years old?
They were laughing at stupid posts, you lot are so precious you were getting Geelong mods to hand out bans, very childish, What were they, like 12 years old🤣
Yet Geelong fans coming on the WC board were just getting laughed at....🤣🤣

Last edited:
They were laughing at stupid posts, you lot are so precious you were getting Geelong mods to hand out bans, very childish, What were they, like 12 years old🤣
Yet Geelong fans coming on the WC board were just getting laughed at....🤣🤣
Whatever helps you sleep at night precious. I remember you being one of the ones crying about it all. Harden up princess. You got your man. And went backwards after selling the farm hahaha.

Whatever helps you sleep at night precious. I remember you being one of the ones crying about it all. Harden up princess. You got your man. And went backwards after selling the farm hahaha.
Now you can report me to 1 of your mods for laughing at you, just like you did before....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably so.

But the WCE invasion was bigger than anything I have seen before. The salty tears were nourishing though.

Not as tasty as Chris Scott and Dangerfield's on grand final day.

Looked like they knew that was close to the last chance for Dads Army. And then they went and traded in more old farts.

He was found with 500 photos of Patrick Cripps on his phone and was sobbing as he did burnouts on the oval. The police couldn't get anything out of him other than "p-patrick Cri-ri-ips coming ho-ho-ho-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
He did a burnout on grass? Impressive

At least we didn’t trade the farm and go backwards. That’s embarrassing. Especially for a team as old as ours is (wce).

Yep Eagles didn't perform in 2020 in the Covid cup. Embarrassing? Not really.

Sure paid a bit trading in a gun 25 year old mid and the Cats just wasted all those picks trading in a 27 year old forward didn't they? Massively over paid there.

I'm more than comfortable with the Eagles list. Traded in a 23 year old half back and a 22 year old small forward / mid. Not multiple 30 year olds in their superannuation top up years.

Yep Eagles didn't perform in 2020 in the Covid cup. Embarrassing? Not really.

Sure paid a bit trading in a gun 25 year old mid and the Cats just wasted all those picks trading in a 27 year old forward didn't they? Massively over paid there.

I'm more than comfortable with the Eagles list. Traded in a 23 year old half back and a 22 year old small forward / mid. Not multiple 30 year olds in their superannuation top up years.
Didn’t waste those tk picks at all. Basically worked out to be one first rounder, and 2 downgraded picks that shouldn’t slide much. We still have multiple first rounders this year, and multiple second rounders. So we will still have a very strong draft hand.

Much stronger than west coasts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back