Rumour West Coast Eagles cheer squad leader jailed after doing burnouts in his car at Optus oval

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
.....wtf is going on in here?

A Genuine news piece (someone really did break in and drive on the Optus stadium surface), spun by a Carlton fan to be about Cripps coming home, s**t fight between the two ensues, Geelong fans join in citing Kelly as a similar case.

Meanwhile, the few sane posters in this thread are all trying to find out more info about what actually happened and whether the culprit is actually a WC cheer squad leader or not (the guy was from Spearwood so could be either team, or indeed ex freo player Dardy McCrafty)

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
Is there a more neurotic fan base than Carlton supporters? Why are they so obsessed about West Coast when 75% of our supporters couldn't care less about Cripps lmao
Apart from the OP being an embarrassing attempt at humour, I've rarely seen Carlton supporters talking about West Coast.
Generally speaking, probably one of the teams that Blues fans are least obsessed with.
When it comes to Cripps heading 'home' to Perth, most Blues fans are quite realistic about it always being a possibility and wouldn't begrudge him if we failed to show signs of starting to play regular finals from this year on. We couldn't care less if it was to WC or Freo, as long as we got fair value for him (which would obviously be considerable).

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Didn’t waste those tk picks at all. Basically worked out to be one first rounder, and 2 downgraded picks that shouldn’t slide much. We still have multiple first rounders this year, and multiple second rounders. So we will still have a very strong draft hand.

Much stronger than west coasts.

You were forced pay pay massively for Cameron, a 27 year old coming off his worse year in football.

Karma.......

Just pray for a shortened season again with shorter quarters. You don't want Dad's Army limping into finals again, Danger, Cameron and Dalhaus are limping now.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
You were forced pay pay massively for Cameron, a 27 year old coming off his worse year in football.

Karma.......

Just pray for a shortened season again with shorter quarters. You don't want Dad's Army limping into finals again, Danger, Cameron and Dalhaus are limping now.
Coleman medallists don’t come cheap. But we actually didn’t pay that much for him when you see the picks we got back in return.

Do you realise how ironic it is calling our team dad’s army, when your team has basically the same average age?

Which makes it even funnier that you burnt all your draft picks, and we still have a ridiculously strong draft hand, with multiple first and second round picks tied to clubs who most likely won’t make the 8.

At least we have picks to rebuild the list with.

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Coleman medallists don’t come cheap. But we actually didn’t pay that much for him when you see the picks we got back in return.

Do you realise how ironic it is calling our team dad’s army, when your team has basically the same average age?

Which makes it even funnier that you burnt all your draft picks, and we still have a ridiculously strong draft hand, with multiple first and second round picks tied to clubs who most likely won’t make the 8.

At least we have picks to rebuild the list with.

Steady on there tiger, don't you have 1 first rounder, then yours, essendons and GWS second rounders this year? Say a few matched bids and free agents and thats what, pick 15-20, 30, 35 and 40? I'm not saying it's a bad hand but with the best 22 Geelong has on paper they should at least be making the grand final (* im happy as long as richmond, hawks or essendon don't win it) But it's not some huge draft haul coming up. But hey if i'm a Geelong supporter and my team wins the cup i wouldnt give a * about the draft that year.

West Coast go into the 2021 draft with Our first rounder, Our second rounder, ports second rounder and sydney's third. So what pick 15-20, 3 of 35-45. It's really not that different.

Sep 4, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Simon Prestigiacomo, Liverpool
can people please get off my thread unless they want to talk about the rabble that is the west coast eagles cheers

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
If I can take the thread down a serious tone for a minute...

Doing burnouts in the middle of a footy oval would be mad fun. I mean, give me 1984 Moorabin over 2021 Optus Stadium, but it'd still be amazing.

It's what I miss about the impending demise of manual cars... In my mid-30s, I'm probably among the last generation who were taught to do burnouts as part of their driver training.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
He was found with 500 photos of Patrick Cripps on his phone and was sobbing as he did burnouts on the oval. The police couldn't get anything out of him other than "p-patrick Cri-ri-ips coming ho-ho-ho-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Look the guy needs help as obviously he isn't the sharpest knife in the draw

Back