West Coast Eagles matches - 1987 to 1994

Remove this Banner Ad

RichoWAPT

Senior List
Aug 11, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi guys

Does anyone have any games at all involving the West Coast Eagles (win or loss) on VHS tapes sitting at home collecting dust?? If so, I'm interested in them.

I'm looking specifically for the following games

Panasonic Cup vs Footscray (I have the first half, looking for the full game)

R09 vs Carlton (I have the 3rd and 4th qtrs., looking for a full version or the 1st half)
R11 vs Melbourne (I have the last qtr, looking for Full Match)
R13 vs Fitzroy (I have the last qtr, looking for Full Match)

R13 vs Carlton ****

R17 vs Footscray (I have this one but the audio is horrible, looking for audio upgrade)
R22 vs Collingwood

R03 vs Footscray
R19 vs Richmond (Need the last qtr)

Please get in contact with me if you have any of these old matches on a well transferred DVD, or original VHS tape

cheers

Last edited:

mate I've got the Rd 22 game vs. the hawks if you want it.

maxamus

does your copy of 1991 r22 v Hawthorn have the first qtr, or does it start at Qtr time? As there were 2 games on that day, channel 7 covered the first game in full as it was close, Bears v Melbourne at Carrara, then crossed to Subiaco at Qtr time of west coast v Hawks.

Please advise

cheers

maxamus

does your copy of 1991 r22 v Hawthorn have the first qtr, or does it start at Qtr time? As there were 2 games on that day, channel 7 covered the first game in full as it was close, Bears v Melbourne at Carrara, then crossed to Subiaco at Qtr time of west coast v Hawks.

Please advise

cheers

did they not stagger the games out so that they wouldn't over lap?
i know they did this in 1993, Brisbane/Sydney game at 1pm, Adelaide/Perth game at 4pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wantlist has been updated
Still hunting the games in the original post

If anyone out there has any of these games, please get in touch

cheers guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back