West coast Eagles Memorabilia... Buy Swap Trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure if I'd ever sell it but I reckon I have a long sleeve 1987 peril jumper with the Burswood sponsorship somewhere. I think it is signed by 2005 era players though because when I was 10 or 11 and the eagles players came to Busselton I had it in my hand but wanted something else signed but one of the players grabbed the wrong item. Oh well. Will try and dig it up. No idea how I had it to begin with, must have been from a relative.

HawkerHurricane

Inaugural Mount Barker Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Crystal Palace F. C.
Has anyone received their Mark Knight limited edition Premiership Poster yet? Just saw this and wondered if they had started turning up...
If yes, I'd be interested to know what number you got?

View attachment 580768
- poster turned up the other day, i scraped in with #922...

Chris who

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Last year Richmond fans missed out Big time. The prices skyrocketed as desperate fans tried to find the elusive hologram and limited edition print.

This year many entrepreneurs weren’t busy enjoying the grand final when the siren went, they were buying up the posters to onsell at 5 times rrp. Unfortunately for them a non Vic team won meaning the poster wasn’t as desirable as most west Australians don’t know about it.

There is a glut of posters out there able to be bought for rrp for those willing to search.

AFL Club
Richmond
Last year Richmond fans missed out Big time. The prices skyrocketed as desperate fans tried to find the elusive hologram and limited edition print.

This year many entrepreneurs weren’t busy enjoying the grand final when the siren went, they were buying up the posters to onsell at 5 times rrp. Unfortunately for them a non Vic team won meaning the poster wasn’t as desirable as most west Australians don’t know about it.

There is a glut of posters out there able to be bought for rrp for those willing to search.
I missed out on both last year but paid $220 for the black one and $350 for the gold one.
What ive noticed is eagles fans not paying the high prices that tigers fans paid in 2017. However I have sold all the eagles gold posters that i had at $99 and now have the white left. The white cost $45 with freight, im pretty much selling them at cost as eBay take 10.9% from each sale.

AFL Club
Richmond
We could have bought them from the Herald Sun for $30 if they hadn't been purchased by non-Eagles fans.
Correct, thats why i had to pay a lot more for my 2 tiger posters as many memorabilia merchants bought up. I do it as a side thing but i have no problem selling them at close to cost. Direct from the herald sun shop you wouldve paid $45 inc freight.

Top Bottom