West coast Eagles Memorabilia... Buy Swap Trade

FXD_

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
I missed out on both last year but paid $220 for the black one and $350 for the gold one.
What ive noticed is eagles fans not paying the high prices that tigers fans paid in 2017. However I have sold all the eagles gold posters that i had at $99 and now have the white left. The white cost $45 with freight, im pretty much selling them at cost as eBay take 10.9% from each sale.
It would have cost $45 if you bought one only, if you bought say, 10, they would have cost $31.50 each as you only pay the $15 for each order, it each poster. I bought a few posters (mainly the $3 ones) for a few mates and we managed to split the postage cost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
It would have cost $45 if you bought one only, if you bought say, 10, they would have cost $31.50 each as you only pay the $15 for each order, it each poster. I bought a few posters (mainly the $3 ones) for a few mates and we managed to split the postage cost.
I wish it was combined sneaky devils send them out individually ($15 freight for each poster bought) thats because you cannot buy more than one poster per transaction and thats what i have individual cylinders for each poster...

Most of the gold ones i shipped went to WA and freight was a tick over $20 as it weighed almost 800 grams, the others i shipped within Vic freight $13.80

FXD_

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
I wish it was combined sneaky devils send them out individually ($15 freight for each poster bought) thats because you cannot buy more than one poster per transaction and thats what i have individual cylinders for each poster...

Most of the gold ones i shipped went to WA and freight was a tick over $20 as it weighed almost 800 grams, the others i shipped within Vic freight $13.80
Sorry you’re right, it was one limited poster per order but you could combine the $3 ones. Sneaky News Ltd bastards.

AFL Club
West Coast
IMG_3541.JPG

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get one of these??? Long sleeved adult size guernseys are so hard to come by. Doesn’t even have to be that specific one, just long sleeved in general. Any help is appreciated

archiemoses

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I missed out on both last year but paid $220 for the black one and $350 for the gold one.
What ive noticed is eagles fans not paying the high prices that tigers fans paid in 2017. However I have sold all the eagles gold posters that i had at $99 and now have the white left. The white cost $45 with freight, im pretty much selling them at cost as eBay take 10.9% from each sale.
There is still a $99 gold one on ebay. Is that yours? Why did they make more gold than the white in limited edition?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi Lite

Debutant
AFL Club
West Coast
With regards to the Eagles online auctions, does anyone know who uses the username "Concrete8" please. I wish to buy from him/her.

If "Concrete8" should find one of these posts, can you please PM me. Perhaps if anyone knows "Concrete8" can you ask them to contact me privately please, for their continued privacy.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Noctorniquet

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Wildcats
View attachment 600321

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get one of these??? Long sleeved adult size guernseys are so hard to come by. Doesn’t even have to be that specific one, just long sleeved in general. Any help is appreciated
I have a retail version of the above if you are interested PM me.

AstuteTiger

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
West Coast
Does anyone have a link to footy card themed threads at all? I have 2007-2010 that I found in storage... thought maybe BF would be the right place to find them a new home.. thanks in advance

Top Bottom