West coast Eagles Memorabilia... Buy Swap Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a signed chris mainwaring painting framed
Signed framed picture of jakovich from the 92 gf
Signed and framed wirra profile picture from 1996.
2009 #41 player issued staker jumper- unsigned

all offers considered-- keen to sell

Chasing an away Player issue jumper (royal/wings) with SGIO sponsorship on front and back or at least on front. :confused:

I came across a 2nd hand copy of Inside the Eagles - The untold story, by Steve Malaxos
Not sure if it's worth anything really, was wondering if you guys could tell me?

IMG_0182.jpg

It's signed by Craig Turley (too the previous owner of the book Melita) on his picture inside..

IMG_0181.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came across a 2nd hand copy of Inside the Eagles - The untold story, by Steve Malaxos
Not sure if it's worth anything really, was wondering if you guys could tell me?

IMG_0182.jpg

It's signed by Craig Turley (too the previous owner of the book Melita) on his picture inside..

IMG_0181.jpg

I bought one for $10 and have seen two on Ebay for $10-$15. Not sure how much for a signed copy though.

If anybody out there has any spare early WCE yearbooks they would consider selling please let me know. I'm after the years 1987-90 & 1992-94.

Thanks.

Have a jumper signed by Dean Kemp, Ben Cousins, Ken Judge and couple of others.

It's an Ochre, expect mass interest.

While I don't really intend on selling it, finally found the jumper after a year of searching. Someone accused me of making it up over PM, so posting for proof.
2011-12-31%2B12.45.14.jpg

Glorious isn't it.

Geelong fan in peace here.

Is there much of a call for stuff from the first game against Richmond? I've got my brother's ticket stub from that game. Would many people have an urge to have it? (Perhaps frame it with an original jumper).

Chasing a 2010 or 2011 West Coast Eagles away player issue guernsey, preferably size XL if anybody is considering off loading one. :)

After any Ben Cousins framed items - Brownlow, Milestone, Club Champion etc

Preferably signed and framed. Will purchase. As well as any player jumpers.

While I don't really intend on selling it, finally found the jumper after a year of searching. Someone accused me of making it up over PM, so posting for proof.
2011-12-31%2B12.45.14.jpg

Glorious isn't it.

How much and give it to me.

I got signed cuz,Judd brownlow signed framed limit ed jumpers plus the 2006 prem limited ed jumper with all players signed.. Would post a pic but carnt..

Hey guys,

Selling an Eagles signed hat.

Was signed by entire team that played in Jakovich last game.

Signitures include Cousins, Kerr, Judd, Fodo, Wirra, Cox and the great man himself (Jako)

Best offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back