West coast Eagles Memorabilia... Buy Swap Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

I am trying to locate this guernsey, if the current owner would like to sell it, please let me know.

I am willing to pay good coin paid for it with the COA from the club. The winning bidder from the club auctions was "Poppie25".

Also, if "Concrete8" could get in touch, that would be fantastic, it's not for me I am asking for a friend.

Thank you for your help.

John Rambo. Screenshot_20200209-112140~01.png

Apparently the AFL store has.... 3D Printed Mini League Figurines of our (almost) entire 2018 playing list?

Plus one of Juddy. Some really, really awkward looking faces here.

Exceptions: there's no figures of Lecras, Darling, Partington or Karpany. Either they sold out, or the players had issue with the whole thing and could opt out.

The upside is:

You – yes, YOU – can be in the market for a proportionally sized 1:10 scale figure of nominally-listed Eagles player, Ryan Burrows, for the cheap price of $99.00

Ryan-Burrows-front__1681431190.jpg

Hey guys
Newbie here.
Looking at to selling my memorabilia but I don’t know if it worth a value or not enough for surf and reef with a pint.
809FF8D4-49A3-4905-8F12-0FD5AD0DA2FB.jpeg
Ashley McIntosh - signed & framed. Also testimonials from Lockett, Ablett, Dunstall etc. Got certificate for this one

AAF607F6-2897-442B-8C6C-50A90366FC4C.jpeg
Jakovich- Signed & framed. Custom made so no certificate.

also I have got a ochre guernsey. can’t find anything about the value so I am guessing are they rare?
cheers.

Hey guys
Newbie here.
Looking at to selling my memorabilia but I don’t know if it worth a value or not enough for surf and reef with a pint.
View attachment 888125
Ashley McIntosh - signed & framed. Also testimonials from Lockett, Ablett, Dunstall etc. Got certificate for this one

View attachment 888131
Jakovich- Signed & framed. Custom made so no certificate.

also I have got a ochre guernsey. can’t find anything about the value so I am guessing are they rare?
cheers.

Hey mate, welcome.

What size is the Ochre jumper if I might ask?

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Eagles players for sale:

$2: Kennedy, Naitanui, Cox
$4: Hurn, Shuey
$6: Naitanui in clash guernsey

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
West Coast.JPG Naitanui clash.JPG

Last edited:
Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Eagles players for sale:

$2: Kennedy, Naitanui, Cox
$4: Hurn, Shuey
$6: Naitanui in clash guernsey

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Just sold all my Eagles spares to a guy on gumtree :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a Darren Glass dirty guernsey. Complete with rip and some blood I think.

2006 WCE watch.JPG Hi All,

I found my old 2006 Premiers limited edition watch.
1000 produced so I'm wondering what it would be worth or how much it cost?

Any ideas as my googling has not been fruitful.

Thanks.

Cross-posting from the 2018 Premiers thread:

Get your Premiers t-shirts cheap at the AFL Store - plus choose one free sticker with your purchase!

4R5RPDE.jpg

vcnpEP7.jpg

Also good price on the framed guernsey piece - 50% off.

TOJ31HK.jpg
Which store is that? Don’t suppose the last framed guernsey is still available?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back