Podcast West Coast Eagles Podcast Returning For 2019 *Maybe*

Remove this Banner Ad

Very reliant on myself sorting my computer situation out before the season proper commences, but I’m just seeking interest in a reborn WC podcast for 2019.*

I’d be looking to do recording either Tuesday or Wednesday evening/night.** Will be regular segments as well as some usual off topic banter.

Just let me know if you’re interested? Yeah? Cool.***

*Future progress reliant on interest.
**Must have Skype to record.
*** Ochre need not apply.

tenor.gif

make it 20-40 mins and i might give it a listen. Also revamp the panel. Get Dark sharks and Hungry tiger on the weekly rotation.

I'd listen to Eaglespur talking about vascularity

make it 20-40 mins and i might give it a listen. Also revamp the panel. Get Dark sharks and Hungry tiger on the weekly rotation.

Dark Sharks would have a face for radio. Also like to hear how he would fold the club in a delicate and graceful manner that WCE’s rich history deserves.

Dark Sharks would have a face for radio. Also like to hear how he would fold the club in a delicate and graceful manner that WCE’s rich history deserves.
I reckon majority of BF has a face for radio.

Especially Eaglespur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be on the podcast and I’ll listen to your recommendations.

Very reliant on myself sorting my computer situation out before the season proper commences, but I’m just seeking interest in a reborn WC podcast for 2019.*

I’d be looking to do recording either Tuesday or Wednesday evening/night.** Will be regular segments as well as some usual off topic banter.

Just let me know if you’re interested? Yeah? Cool.***

*Future progress reliant on interest.
**Must have Skype to record.
*** Ochre need not apply.

I might be up for it again, I found that I missed doing it last year.

Although as soon as we stopped doing the podcast we won a premiership. Coincidence? Who can say for certain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back