Podcast West Coast Eagles Podcast Returning For 2019 *Maybe*

Remove this Banner Ad

I might be up for it again, I found that I missed doing it last year.

Although as soon as we stopped doing the podcast we won a premiership. Coincidence? Who can say for certain.
Yeah same. Was kinda banking on you being interested to be honest.

Having this conversation with a mate right now so I'll post it for the podcasters; who do we see as the next captain? Has Duggan shown enough to take the reigns when Bung decides he's had enough? Will Shuey be too old when that time comes? Have JD and Barrass convinced anyone?

Last edited:
Picking up steam that this may happen.

With that in mind, if you have any questions for the Round 1 pod (assuming it goes ahead), please post away.
Does the fitness of Kennedy and Cripps leave our forward line dangerously inexperienced? If they or Darling continued to miss games during the season, are Allen and Brander realistically capable of competing enough to keep our forward line functioning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2013 - Pod - No flag
2014 - Pod - No flag
2015 - Pod - No flag
2016 - Pod - No flag
2017 - Pod - No flag
2018 - No pod - Flag
2019 - Pod - tbd

Why is this coming back again?

Because an occasional like on BigFooty is worth more to me than any amount of team success.

I used to listen to them and would do so again. But with our team winning the premiership and not providing anymore "WAFL to blame for lack of games" stories it might be pretty boring like "winning every week...does it get boring?" etc.

Will listen never the less.

How often should the average person change their underwear (just asking for a mate)?

If Masto the 200 gamer trips and falls over his own feet and there is no one there to tackle him, does he still go for htb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back