Podcast West Coast Eagles Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it might be worth having a discussion thread for these

Coast to Coast - Will Schofield, Daniel Kerr and Travis King. The more technical of the two pods and more serious footy chat

Backchat - Will Schofield, Sam Butler and Steve Bandy. The more light hearted pod which is always good for a laugh and some funny stories behind the scenes

Saving the best for last... the Bigfooty Eagles pod - HoneyBadger35 , Keys , Miguel Sanchez , MrKK and other various board members. Always a good listen and a take from the fans perspective.

Total_Juddshanks

Premiership Player
Aug 4, 2005
Fee
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The good ones
Backchat is heavily dependent on the quality of the guests.

Whenever they have Sexual Barassment on their it's goes to another level, he's a weird weird cat and naturally hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Not to shoot ourselves in the foot but Coast to Coast is a must listen and Backchat is very fun.

But also I’m not above begging, so please listen to our show.
I've been stock piling all my podcasts for the 15 hour drive up north I've got in the coming weeks. I'll give the pod a massive binge ;)

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Love listening to Kerr on Coast to Coast, last two eps (18-19) have been rippers. Great footy knowledge and interesting hearing a past legend's take on the current squad. But such a loose unit, haha... glad the club took a punt backing him in, there must've been serious conversations about whether or not they'd put him on an official production.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back