Podcast West Coast Eagles Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetts and Hamish Brayshaw on the Backchat pod this week, probably the best one of the year. Brayshaw seems to have the media gene that runs in the family and Jetts is one weird individiual who comes out with some funny stuff.

wirrathunda

Rookie
Aug 18, 2009
South Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
There is this one as well. Not too bad.

E1736506-8954-4923-9887-45CA9D9FEDE1.png

Mick63

Team Captain
Feb 25, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
Pretty sad to hear that Backchat will be no longer in 2020. I've been a long time listener and have really enjoyed the banter between the boys. Thumper has also been brilliant at attempting to control the chat as well as providing the odd hilarious anecdote.

I wonder why it is being cancelled? I think Coast to Coast is brilliant but that is your more game/league analysis sort of setup. I hope the hierarchy at the Eagles haven't made the decision because the players who go on there are too honest.

Anyways, maybe it will be replaced with something bigger and better in 2020 - here's hoping.

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m holding on to hope that it’s a reboot, replumb and rewire kind of scenario

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Curse of the podcast, hosts haven't usually lasted this long at WCE!

It's sounded like the Backchat boys have been lining up Brayshaw to take the reigns next year, so I'm guessing he'll be delisted in anticipation

Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Curse of the podcast, hosts haven't usually lasted this long at WCE!

It's sounded like the Backchat boys have been lining up Brayshaw to take the reigns next year, so I'm guessing he'll be delisted in anticipation
Hammer and TB? one slow deep talker and one speaking at 1000 words a minute in a high pitch

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty sad to hear that Backchat will be no longer in 2020. I've been a long time listener and have really enjoyed the banter between the boys. Thumper has also been brilliant at attempting to control the chat as well as providing the odd hilarious anecdote.

I wonder why it is being cancelled? I think Coast to Coast is brilliant but that is your more game/league analysis sort of setup. I hope the hierarchy at the Eagles haven't made the decision because the players who go on there are too honest.

Anyways, maybe it will be replaced with something bigger and better in 2020 - here's hoping.
saddest day of my life :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back