Scandal West Coast Eagles premiership player Daniel Kerr avoids jail over domestic violence charges

Remove this Banner Ad

SuperMal

Standing on the shoulders of Giants….
Jul 28, 2021
Seems the charges would have normally seen him facing 2-3 years.

Seems ‘mental health’ now allows thugs to bash the daylights out of women…and serve community ‘service’

Most low grade Mental illness can be treated inside low security prison - treatment is predominantly meds, exercise and counselling - so why are these muppet Magis allowing these lunatics out into society?

And…the guy has ‘form’!

It may be the ‘deaths in custody’ has made the WA judiciary gun shy - but I would have thought Cousins should have shown them there’s a huge difference in the coping abilities btwn a displaced indigenous kid and a full on drug lunatic footballer who is still fit, active and angry.

Another weak-willed decision that will result in something worse somewhere. sometime.

Last edited:
Unreal how many chances these flogs get.
yep.

Lets have a massive campaign about all men having to stand up

And then actually not really punishing the campaigners who harm women

Seems the charges would have normally seen him facing 2-3 years.

Seems ‘mental health’ now allows thugs to bash the daylights out of women…and serve community ‘service’

Most low grade Mental illness can be treated inside low security prison - treatment is predominantly meds, exercise and counselling - so why are these muppet Magis allowing these lunatics out into society?

And…the guy has ‘form’!

It may be the ‘deaths in custody’ has made the WA judiciary gun shy - but I would have thought Cousins should have shown them there’s a huge difference in the coping abilities btwn a displaced indigenous kid and a full on drug lunatic footballer who is still fit, active and angry.

Another weak-willed decision that will result in something worse somewhere. sometime.

Why would the WA judiciary be gun shy over deaths in custody in relation to Kerr. Not sure of the relevance.

Typical of the AFL , do as I say , not as I do . If anybody knows a bigger hypocritical organisation than the AFL please let me know .
what did this have to do with the AFL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His sister is a shithouse too. if you think the AFL has the resources to get stars out of trouble, imagine what Chelsea have...

She's equally as angry and also likes picking on those weaker than her.

She’s a nasty POS of a human. 100%. The fact she is known as a Matilda darling is actually pretty sickening. The truth about what kind of person she is will come out eventually also.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

She’s a nasty POS of a human. 100%. The fact she is known as a Matilda darling is actually pretty sickening. The truth about what kind of person she is will come out eventually also.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
About ten years ago, someone told me some pretty choice stories about Liz Cambage.

The ones I've heard about old Sammy are worse.

Noticed when I saw this on the news the other day they didn’t run with “brother of superstar Sam Kerr” like they would with anything else. They obviously play favourites with some and don’t want to drag her name through the mud.
They rarely mention the brother in general, which is worth an eyebrow considering he was one of the most hyped (but overrated) cogs of a premiership team.

As I said, Chelsea have insane resources and even associating their star striker with a bloke who burns down houses and chops beds in half is unlucky at the best.

Also, even a cursory glance of the Matildas' girls instagram's show they barely post about her. they're all like a bunch of contiki kids and want to hang out together in London and yet none of them go to Chelsea – they all go to Arsenal or Man City.

But nah she's really lovely and most women just abuse cab drivers... totally normal behaviour...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back