2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by someone we were not. I looked on the WAFL website and their ladder has only 9 teams, no Eagles.
If this is true, its already a non-interest and a joke. It wouldnt suprise me, the way the WAFC handle most things WAFL related, they do it all ass backwards or half-cocked. Hope its not true, but ...... ?
Been looking for information on the WAFL team so excuse the interruption as this thread seems to have most information..

Unusual. 9 teams on the ladder might be correct. Even the WAFL site has the Beagles logo - which only goes to the Eagles website and no information on 2nds there. So this might be what the Eagles want.

Tops only train together once a week and a "captains run" on Friday before game which is the only time the team get together.

Mickey Rae might be correct. What seconds team?

Been looking for information on the WAFL team so excuse the interruption as this thread seems to have most information..

Unusual. 9 teams on the ladder might be correct. Even the WAFL site has the Beagles logo - which only goes to the Eagles website and no information on 2nds there. So this might be what the Eagles want.

Tops only train together once a week and a "captains run" on Friday before game which is the only time the team get together.

Mickey Rae might be correct. What seconds team?

I reckon its true, the WAFL promoting the crap out of the Eagles inclusion. Yet from what I see the Eagles are not even included in the ladder. All that shows is the rest of the WAFL clubs are just rabbits for the golden greyhound. Thats just disrespectful in my eyes, its a legitimate competition that deserves better than that. Watch this space I guess?

In the end, it’s a reserves competition, whether the old WAFL die hards like it or not. It should exist to benefit our AFL clubs. It’s not the 70s anymore. Same goes for the VFL and SANFL.

I suspect the clubs idea of "extensive" and ours is slightly different.

Slowmo movies of our ressie players drinking water on the bench for 2 and a half minutes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got out of a coma from 2010.. I see Tom Swift isn't on our list anymore, I'm assuming he's number has been retired and has inducted into the HOF. Can someone confirm this?

Honestly i wouldn't care if this side just wore our training kit. Both of them are pretty sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back