2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i wouldn't be surprised TBH.

Will Schofield, Tom Barrass and Gov have all been late picks or rookies.

Schoey is at the end of his career and that leaves us will Brander and McKenzie as kpd depth.

Probably needs to borrow TB's diet and excerise plan from when he first arrived at the club.

e67f8122d71949cd55dd3d389d0fc946.gif

Loved Frase talking about winning culture. It would be easy to talk about developing talent for AFL level and say results are secondary. Take the pressure off.

Instead we are going out to win. Much more important for development to have players learn what is required to succeed than have them focused on arbitrary KPIs and sport science mumbo jumbo imo.

[/shakesfistatsky]

Practice match against East Perth on Saturday should see the following players involved (assuming there’s no other injuries we don’t know about)

B : Edwards, Rotham, ?????
HB : Mutimer, McInnes, Watson
C : Achee, Ainsworth, Nelson
HF : ?????, Bines, ?????
F : ?????, Williams, ?????
R : Brooksby, Mallen, Brayshaw
I/C : Foley, O’Neill, ????? x 4

Unavailable - Cameron, Riach, Schofield, Smith

Foley and O’Neill I expect will be on limited minutes after having interrupted preseasons.

Aren't the Beagles on today? What time? I thought it was supposed to be around 12:15 WST. Haven't seen any tweets or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beagles leading 2.4 to 1.2 at quarter time

Goals to horse and mallen
Mutimer been good out of defence
Brayshaw getting his hands on the ball plenty through midfield
Ainsworth getting some touches but a little rudty
Exxon not playing

Beagles leading 2.4 to 1.2 at quarter time

Goals to horse and mallen
Mutimer been good out of defence
Brayshaw getting his hands on the ball plenty through midfield
Ainsworth getting some touches but a little rudty
Exxon not playing
Is Exxon dead? Not much about him from the club. Had some knee issue but not mentioned in the injury report

Is Exxon dead? Not much about him from the club. Had some knee issue but not mentioned in the injury report
He’s at the ground. Think they’re just being conservative with him as he returns from a leg injury

Beagles 41-22 at the half

Big horse with 3 goals and Brayshaw 2, Mallen 1

Brayshaw and Mallen the best of our mids. Mutimer still solid down back and FKASC man Edwards did some nice things in defence

McInnes a good focal point up forward. Brooksby been solid in the ruck

Skills generally have been sloppy at times. Bit disappointed with Watson’s game so far. Nelson and Achee could do a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back