Not open for further replies.
You can grow meth??

images.jpeg

surfstitch

Senior List
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Possibly the club website has got it mixed up and the next game is against East Perth, before East Freo at Optus on the 30th.

Or possibly they have switched it round.
Nothing I could see on the website. It was reported after last Sunday's game that we play EFFC on the 23rd. But I think our club have it mixed up.

EFFC say they are playing West Perth on the 23rd so we'd look a bit strange turning up as well. EFFC say they're playing us on the 30th, so I'm backing your original post.
1552610605027.png
1552610627727.png

Curious that when I was looking around at the WAFL sites for information, the Beagles have been taken off the WAFL ladder again. http://www.wafl.com.au/news

1552610788653.png

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Nothing I could see on the website. It was reported after last Sunday's game that we play EFFC on the 23rd. But I think our club have it mixed up.

EFFC say they are playing West Perth on the 23rd so we'd look a bit strange turning up as well. EFFC say they're playing us on the 30th, so I'm backing your original post.
View attachment 635352View attachment 635354

Curious that when I was looking around at the WAFL sites for information, the Beagles have been taken off the WAFL ladder again. http://www.wafl.com.au/news

View attachment 635357

Petty vindictiveness by the WAFL? So out of character...

Jul 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats, Subiaco Lions, Bulls

View attachment 635352View attachment 635354

View attachment 635357
I've never seen a ladder with them on it - and anytime I've asked the club or WAFL on social media I've heard crickets.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari

surfstitch

Senior List
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Hmm, will be extra sexy if the Beagles play the curtain raiser at Optus before our first home game against the giants on the 30th.
It's a mystery. Interview with Gray suggests they might play at Optus in a couple of weeks. Could it be this game or the one two weeks later?

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
IMG_2590.JPG

First look at the WAFL guernsey on WAFLs Instagram.

I wonder what that right side sponsor is? It looks vaguely like Optus but that seems unlikely given our partnership with Telstra?

Then again, Optus are the major partner of the WAFL now so it very well could be them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 636432
First look at the WAFL guernsey on WAFLs Instagram.

I wonder what that right side sponsor is? It looks vaguely like Optus but that seems unlikely given our partnership with Telstra?

Then again, Optus are the major partner of the WAFL now so it very well could be them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s Hungry Jacks

Was announced yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back