2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beagles 41-22 at the half

Big horse with 3 goals and Brayshaw 2, Mallen 1

Brayshaw and Mallen the best of our mids. Mutimer still solid down back and FKASC man Edwards did some nice things in defence

McInnes a good focal point up forward. Brooksby been solid in the ruck

Skills generally have been sloppy at times. Bit disappointed with Watson’s game so far. Nelson and Achee could do a bit more
Well, sometimes Watson can be slightly less awesome. We're all human after all.

All tied up at 61 at 3/4 time after EP kicked 6 goals to 3 with the breeze

Goals that quarter to Foley, Achee and Brooksby

Phones at 1% so may not post again for a bit

Had the pleasure of watching with Keys.

I thought Brayshaw was probably our best, along with McInnes. Mutimer pretty impressive in the back line, as was Edwards. Brooksby did some nice things and Arch was good in the second half after a quiet first half. Williams was quiet and possibly on limited minutes, but took a huge pack mark in the final term that hopefully the club has vision of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Brayshaw was probably our best, along with McInnes. Mutimer pretty impressive in the back line, as was Edwards. Brooksby did some nice things and Arch was good in the second half after a quiet first half. Williams was quiet and possibly on limited minutes, but took a huge pack mark in the final term that hopefully the club has vision of.
How was Ainsworth?

Help please...are the Beagles playing at Optus oval before the big dance and unfurling of the flag this weekend?

As far as I know they’re playing at east Fremantle

Hammer yes, hope he keeps form up and cracks the afl side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back