West Coast Eagles - Top 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Heh...just a bit of fishing. Threw out a rotten prawn to see the blowies in action.

1348764844816.png

How'd your team go again last year? Oh yeah thats right, topped the ladder, then lost at home and didnt even make the GF haha.....
To the premiers, but at least we put up a fight. What did they do to your mob? Game over by quarter time was it? You made the Grand Final, congratulations, but then what happened? 'Haha' indeed.

The Dockers are on fire this year mate 3 wins lol back to the mediocre days again relying on gun key forwards of the likes of Tabernar and Apeness and ruck depth of Zac Clarke your team is going no where in a hurry

The Dockers are on fire this year mate 3 wins lol back to the mediocre days again relying on gun key forwards of the likes of Tabernar and Apeness and ruck depth of Zac Clarke your team is going no where in a hurry
Oh don't worry, in a few years we'll be ahead of you I can guarantee you that. We're doing crap right now, no doubting that, but we'll get a good draft pick. You'll make finals and do nothing, pushing your draft picks back a bit. We'll start playing better with improved talent as you go backwards. 2-3 years time we'll be ahead of you, bookmark it. But if you wanna call out players, I'd say you guys aren't going much further than where you are now with blokes like Lamb, Lucas and even Jetta :drunk:

Oh don't worry, in a few years we'll be ahead of you I can guarantee you that. We're doing crap right now, no doubting that, but we'll get a good draft pick. You'll make finals and do nothing, pushing your draft picks back a bit. We'll start playing better with improved talent as you go backwards. 2-3 years time we'll be ahead of you, bookmark it. But if you wanna call out players, I'd say you guys aren't going much further than where you are now with blokes like Lamb, Lucas and even Jetta :drunk:
Yep those blokes are crap but only 1 actually should be best 22. Not so sure about the Eagles being ordinary in 2 years dont think so. Doesn't really matter because GWS will be winning the flag in the next few years unless something goes wrong

Oh don't worry, in a few years we'll be ahead of you I can guarantee you that. We're doing crap right now, no doubting that, but we'll get a good draft pick. You'll make finals and do nothing, pushing your draft picks back a bit. We'll start playing better with improved talent as you go backwards. 2-3 years time we'll be ahead of you, bookmark it
"Playing the Kids" and setting out to have a couple of crap years never guarantees success. Just look at Melbourne in the late 2000s and Gold Coast right now. Being finals fodder and having a winning culture still beats being stuck in the mid-table dead end forever like Freo of past and future.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So your argument is that, at some undetermined time in the short- to medium-term, there will be a year that Freo finishes above West Coast on the ladder?

Oh don't worry, in a few years we'll be ahead of you I can guarantee you that. We're doing crap right now, no doubting that, but we'll get a good draft pick. You'll make finals and do nothing, pushing your draft picks back a bit. We'll start playing better with improved talent as you go backwards.

You sound like a late 2000s Melbourne supporter.

Hey, get your facts straight; it was about 10 minutes into the second quarter that the game was over.

Might've forgotten his mob kicked one goal to half time. It's like a cripple fight if a Dockers supporter wants to hang s**t on the 2015 West Coast GF performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the premiers, but at least we put up a fight. What did they do to your mob? Game over by quarter time was it? You made the Grand Final, congratulations, but then what happened? 'Haha' indeed.

We did also beat them at Subiaco quite connivingly in a final, did you? That part always gets missed

What did we do against the hawks at home? We absolutely smashed them in the qualifying final you asshat.

lol..Can almost hear other fero supporters shouting "STFU mike91, your making a fool of yourself and the club" at their comps

And then you wake up.

What did we do against the hawks at home? We absolutely smashed them in the qualifying final you asshat.
Cool, then what happened? No one cares what you do in finals, it's about the Grand Final you 'asshat' (that insult is strong bro). We beat Geelong in Geelong but who cares because we loss the Grand Final......................dickward

If you apply commonsense, you might actually figure out why, I known it's tough with your lack of brain cells, but you just might figure out why if you think hard enough Jimmy.

Hang on, Freo fans were trumpeting that Lyon was playing youth this year, this goes against that.

It's a valid point.

Hang on, Freo fans were trumpeting that Lyon was playing youth this year, this goes against that.

It's a valid point.
By bringing in a key defender, the only one we had left that isn't injured and rewarding de Boer who isn't actually old and dropping Suban? Pretty close to the same age I would of thought and when Hughes gets match ready (recently returned from injury) and Apeness too, it's quite obvious they'll be playing again within a week or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back