Rumour West Coast Eagles Trade Targets

Will the eagles make some moves this season ( trading)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dk mkcjcejfnjern

All Australian
Suspended
Mar 4, 2012
j
AFL Club
West Coast
The eagles arent big on trade week and dont make massive moves. But surely we have to make some this year, the list we have is a contender but proably wont be good enough. There are plenty of WA players out of contract we should get. Mark Nickoski we shouldnt sign him, also i heard lynch might go to the pies save some salary cap, then we can load up on some quailty players.

targets
pearce from port why dont we get him, his in a down side, he can play in the midfield or at back.

Possible loses:
andrew strijk and koby stevens i think are gone also take tom swift with you any roumours or anything, woosha doesnt like making moves in trade week it annoys me, we should of got leon davis he could been a great edition this season thoughts can it happen, anyone you expect for us to get?

Mar 29, 2011
Die Kaffeeklatch
AFL Club
West Coast
Nope, any players we have that are tradeable dont have a lot of value and the players out there that are possible targets aren't a good fit for us.
Very rare that you can trade your way to a premiership, trade happy teams like freo/carlton are good proof of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back