Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Essendon 10+ to <30

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • Essendon 30+

Votes: 15 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Turn it up he's been the opposite of lenient with us.
Nic Nat should of got 2-3 for trying to break Amon's neck, instead got 1.

McGovern should of got 2 for trying to break the plastic chair, instead got 1.

Gaff should of got 10-12 for destroying Brayshaws jaw and teeth instead got 9

Christian has been very leniant it just doesn't look that way to you because you can't look at it objectively without bias.

Christian has been very leniant it just doesn't look that way to you because you can't look at it objectively without bias.
Cue the ever jealous Freo supporter seething at W.C's success and their failure.

There will, and are, lots of people justifying it so you have a s**tload of embarrassment coming up.
It’s only West Coast supporters and Essendon despisers. I consider myself an Essendon despiser but that was still a stupid thing to do by Nic Nat. Could have ended very very badly.

Based on what?

Please cite precedent to suggest that those punishments were lenient.

"should of" doesn't really cut it.

We've had plenty of blokes get suspended this year and last year, and I've thought most, if not all, were fairly judged.
You're carrying on over a 1 week difference for a 9 week suspension, seems like they got it about right.

Naitanui got a week for tackling a bloke last year, hardly been lenient.

Protip: fyfe and walters are dirtier players than gov NN and Gaff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purple floggos and Collingwood supporters think NN should get suspended. I'm sure it's just a coincidence the teams they support.

Purple floggos and Collingwood supporters think NN should get suspended. I'm sure it's just a coincidence the teams they support.
While I don't blame him for a momentary lapse, we have to face the consequences of our actions.

At the same time I am happy if the AFL applies different penalties in the finals if no actual injury is caused and it wasn't a planned dog act.

if the incident occurred in the middle of the ground it wouldn't even be discussed. but near boundary, he was wronged, overreacted and threw him to ground and he rolled into fence (had free kick paid against him for aggressive behaviour). in middle of ground it would have been free kick and we move on.

they will fine him to make a point.

It deserves a week for sure you don't slam a bloke into the fence for pulling your hair. But it's finals so a fine at best, plus it's nicnat and he plays for west coast Christian has form for being leniant with them.
LOL...your not the brightest spark are you, Nic was rubbed out by christian last year for what everyone (though probably not you) regarded as a totally legal tackle on PA's Amon....but hey, you keep up the good fight because as your a freo fan you don't have a care in the world...

LOL....Said the dockers supporter...PURE GOLD you hypocrite.

Ok? Good on you for condoning the rampant thuggery of the 70s I guess?

🙄

Once upon a time if you did something like that and got belted, people would say 'what did you do?' 'well maybe you shouldn't have done that should you'. It's not condoning anything, it's simple 'don't put a fork in the toaster' logic.

Now people get sand in their vagina because a player is pushed into the fence. The way people are carrying on youd think Naitanui threw him into the crowd like Duke kind of WWE move.

Adam Selwood said mean words to him
Shouldn't of been overturned no I still would of given him 3 weeks.

But it wasn't mean words said something about ******* his underage daughter no? Unless you condone that sort of behaviour it's a weird one to bring up

Back