Underdog

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Shouldn't of been overturned no I still would of given him 3 weeks.

But it wasn't mean words said something about ******* his underage daughter no? Unless you condone that sort of behaviour it's a weird one to bring up
I don't condone that behaviour, but they are just words. Sticks and stones and all that...

Barrysballs

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't condone that behaviour, but they are just words. Sticks and stones and all that...
Wait till you have a family and someone says they would give your 6yr old daughter one and see if they are just words to you! . But like I said I wouldn't of overturned it

VicBased

Club Legend
May 3, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
It’s only West Coast supporters and Essendon despisers. I consider myself an Essendon despiser but that was still a stupid thing to do by Nic Nat. Could have ended very very badly.
Yep, the Boy does not know his own strength.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Wait till you have a family and someone says they would give your 6yr old daughter one and see if they are just words to you! . But like I said I wouldn't of overturned it

freo supporters love their lies

he was having a go at his s**t tat..he never mentioned his daughter or family

nameless

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 17, 2006
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Please cite precedent to suggest that those punishments weren't lenient.

Barry Hall punched Staker in the head in the most similar offence to Gaff, Hall got 7 weeks. Gaff got 9.
Not lenient.

James Frawley pushed J. Cameron into the fence in a similar manner to Gov. He got a fine. Gov got a week.
Not lenient.

Naitanui laid this identical tackle on Parfitt, received a free kick for it

Naitanui laid this identical tackle on Nick Smith, received a free kick for it https://www.afl.com.au/video/2018-03-25/nic-nat-goes-whack
Gets a week for Amon tackle.
Not lenient.

Barrysballs

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Barry Hall punched Staker in the head in the most similar offence to Gaff, Hall got 7 weeks. Gaff got 9.
Not lenient.

James Frawley pushed J. Cameron into the fence in a similar manner to Gov. He got a fine. Gov got a week.
Not lenient.

Naitanui laid this identical tackle on Parfitt, received a free kick for it

Naitanui laid this identical tackle on Nick Smith, received a free kick for it https://www.afl.com.au/video/2018-03-25/nic-nat-goes-whack
Gets a week for Amon tackle.
Not lenient.

Staker wasn't injured so if it's outcome based and your using that incident to extrapolate to the gaff king hit should of been 12 weeks easily

Rich got 2

Regarding nic mats shocking tackling form he is lucky Amon isn't quadraplegic. Thank God he got the 1 week and has since learnt to tackle properly

Wrong, go Google it

Googled it, first hit

The 2006 premiership Eagle, who remains at the club in a game development role, was adamant he didn’t realise at the time the ink on Headland’s arm was of his six-year-old daughter Madisan.

Sewlood only found out who it was a tattoo of after the event.

Barrysballs

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
As I posted earlier always guaranteed an eagles player will get the lighter sentencing from Christian. Add to that it's finals and it was always going to be a fine.

This will set a precedent for the next grading of a choke slam

As I posted earlier always guaranteed an eagles player will get the lighter sentencing from Christian. Add to that it's finals and it was always going to be a fine.

This will set a precedent for the next grading of a choke slam

You had Ablett (twice), Fyfe and the Bont all escape with fines this year for incidents that should have been suspendable, so put away the tin foil hat and think this only extends to one team.

Merrett gets injured and Naitanui gets a week, Merrett got up and played the rest of the game. That's the long and the short of it.

Barrysballs

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Back