• Essendon <10

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Essendon 10+ to <30

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • Essendon 30+

Votes: 15 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah biggest regret of his career, called a 6yr old a **** even if she wasn't 6 still disgusting anti women behavior I'm more shocked your defending his actions

Again, at the time there was no mention of the daughter as you are claiming. You are now changing the goal posts to try to save face.

If you don't think there's been sledging over the years from Freo players to their opponents about their wives/girlfriends/mothers etc then you are living in a fantasy world.

Barrysballs

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Again, at the time there was no mention of the daughter as you are claiming. You are now changing the goal posts to try to save face.

If you don't think there's been sledging over the years from Freo players to their opponents about their wives/girlfriends/mothers etc then you are living in a fantasy world.
I don't even know what you are arguing about, he did it he regrets it , get over it

Eagleboy68

Cancelled
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Oh boo hoo, his hair got pulled a little during a tackle.
Lets throw a player half his size against a fence.

Uppercut yourself if you think that is the right thing to do. Honestly uppercut yourself and knock some ******* sense in.

Looks like the tribunal didn't agree with your self righteous bullshit. Natanui free to play hahahaha

Cry more when you remember your team hasn't won a final for 15 years

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
🙄

Once upon a time if you did something like that and got belted, people would say 'what did you do?' 'well maybe you shouldn't have done that should you'. It's not condoning anything, it's simple 'don't put a fork in the toaster' logic.

Now people get sand in their vagina because a player is pushed into the fence. The way people are carrying on youd think Naitanui threw him into the crowd like Duke kind of WWE move.

Talk about being dramatic, Natanui did the wrong thing, thus the fine. Merrett also did the wrong thing.

Once upon a time we lived in a much more violent society, now we don’t, and are actively trying not to.

WCfan22

WCE tragic
Apr 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WWE
The precedent has been set

Don't pull a rival player's hair and expect said player to get suspended for retaliating the pulling of the luscious locks!
Spot on ,I expect every player at every club with the luscious locks as you say to retaliate in the same manner. Hair pulling is soft as butter and should always receive the same punishment. No room for it in our game.

Hap Hapablap

I'm off to Nepal to become a mountain goat.
Jun 27, 2006
Where the cows go bong.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers,Internazionale, Man U
I’m embarrassed for anybody trying to justifying Naitanui’s reaction.

and im embarassed there is someone like yourself in existence that doesn't understand that what occurred to nic nat was a dirty act. which place is pulling hair acceptable? does nic nat just sit and bend over * off.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
As I posted earlier always guaranteed an eagles player will get the lighter sentencing from Christian. Add to that it's finals and it was always going to be a fine.

This will set a precedent for the next grading of a choke slam
What are you doing here? It is September.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
Looks to be giving it his all...

Back