Autopsy West Coast Eagles v Melbourne Demons AFL Rd 1 2020 - Sunday March 22 6:40pm AEDT (Optus Stadium) TEAMS ANNOUNCED

Eagles v Demons winner?

• Eagles by a lot

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Eagles by a small margin

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Demons by a small margin

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
West Coast will be a force if the footy continues but geez Kennedy is cooked. Need Brander to step up to compete with GWS or Richmond otherwise I think it's a 2 horse race based on a small sample.

Hurn has lost nothing and the combination of McGovern, Barras and Sheppard looks the best in the league.

Such a shame we won't see much footy this year.

freo fan writing off another Eagle player...rinse repeat

West Coast will be a force if the footy continues but geez Kennedy is cooked. Need Brander to step up to compete with GWS or Richmond otherwise I think it's a 2 horse race based on a small sample.

Hurn has lost nothing and the combination of McGovern, Barras and Sheppard looks the best in the league.

Such a shame we won't see much footy this year.
Oscar Allen should help a little.

Result was about what I expected, but our performance was woeful. All the same issues from last year. Plenty of ball, but terrible going inside 50 and just get carved up on the outside the other way.

Anyway, hard to get too pissed off with everything going on. See you w***ers in 2 months (hopefully).

Result was about what I expected, but our performance was woeful. All the same issues from last year. Plenty of ball, but terrible going inside 50 and just get carved up on the outside the other way.

Anyway, hard to get too pissed off with everything going on. See you w***ers in 2 months (hopefully).

As I said to some friends in a group chat, I hope there is footy again on May 31st.

Not for my own selfish need of needing a footy fix, but because it will be a sign we are through the worst of it and life is returning to normal.

Nic Nat giving Gawn a bath was impressive. Was a fun game to watch, shame about the season but necessary I guess.
It wasn’t really a bath, statistically Gawn had the better game (who woulda thunk it?!). One took it a lot more seriously than the other as well.

freo fan writing off another Eagle player...rinse repeat
You are being a bit precious. It's an unbiased view and most nuetrals would agree that
1- Your backline is #1
2- Kennedy is cooked
3- Still top 4 but behind both GWS and Richmond

barely a stretch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh? The “at least” implies he is likely to be the best ruck, without it implies he would just be in the conversation.

I think he was suggesting there should be no “at least”. That Naitanui when fit is undoubtedly better than both.

I think it’s a toss up between Grundy and NicNat. Each have different strengths where they are superior to the other. Gawn is awesome but just shaded IMO

The better we look, the sadder I get.
Heartbreaking, I was tearing up in the end especailly seeing Nic play like that.
I’d rather forgo a lifetime of toilet paper than forgo the footy.

You are being a bit precious. It's an unbiased view and most nuetrals would agree that
1- Your backline is #1
2- Kennedy is cooked
3- Still top 4 but behind both GWS and Richmond

barely a stretch

unbiased lol...is that code for bitterly obsessed with West Coast

I think he was suggesting there should be no “at least”. That Naitanui when fit is undoubtedly better than both.

I think it’s a toss up between Grundy and NicNat. Each have different strengths where they are superior to the other. Gawn is awesome but just shaded IMO

Makes no sense. Take “at least” out of that sentence and it implies that he is just in the conversation. The “at least” actually implies that most likely he would be better. But anyway, that will teach me for giving an opposition player a wrap. * me.

Crazy that anyone thinks Gawn is on the same level as Nicnat.
Crazy that back to back AA's and 3 in total mean nothing to idiot WC supporters who's boy hasn't even been fit for 4 years.
Insecure weagles supporters are hilarious

Funny how so many people have forgotten how good a fit Nic Nat can be. Gawn meant to be the 2nd best ruck in the game, and hes being schooled. Depressing in a way. He could have had an epic career.
Right by that logic OMac is a much better play than Darling because he schooled him in one game?
How ******* stupid are eagles supporters 😂😂

Back