WEST COAST EAGLES v NORTH MELBOURNE - Rd 8 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't mind going for Noth but it's at Perth where I feel more confident with West Coast who I think will start to click into place.

I think our form to date has been a bit better, but I wouldn't tip/bet on us to beat Eagles in Perth until we have actually started to do it, because we were beaten by the Eagles B team over in Perth simply because we haven't worked out how to travel and play well.

You would think at some point the penny will drop and we will perform on the road, I am just not going to try and predict when that point is.

Really looking forward to this game tonight as there is so much at stake as both teams are in very similar positions.

Should be some real desperation out there tonight and a finals like atmosphere.

Just hope the commentators don't harp on all night about Nic Nat and Majak.

Really looking forward to this game tonight as there is so much at stake as both teams are in very similar positions.

Should be some real desperation out there tonight and a finals like atmosphere.

Just hope the commentators don't harp on all night about Nic Nat and Majak.

If majak, natanui and cyril ever went for the same ball i think bruce would die of a heart attack

Really looking forward to this game. West Coast haven't hit their straps whilst the Kangas are playing good footy and have been for most of the year, barring a few qtrs here and there. I'm tipping the Eagles just cause it's at home, but I think North could easily pinch it.

Another great test for the Kangas, especially after getting pantsed last year in the finals.

If West Coast receive double the free kick count as they always do at Subiaco, they will win in a very close game.

If the free kick count happens to be even, North will win this game by 9 points :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If West Coast receive double the free kick count as they always do at Subiaco, they will win in a very close game.

If the free kick count happens to be even, North will win this game by 9 points :)
Not actually true, they nearly doubled our free kick count in a losing effort a couple of match-ups back.

Daw to go goalless and wear the red vest.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. After all the attention he has received since his 6 goal haul, it's almost expected he'd go goalless. A very big stepup from Western Bulldogs at Etihad to the hardest roadtrip in the game.

Close game, with West Coast to pull away in the second half.

tv_basil-brush.jpg

Can we please have him rather than Basil Zempilas ?

Not looking forward to the heart attack/s I'll be having.

Should be exciting though! Would like North to put up a contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back