Game Day West Coast Eagles vs GCS - An Epic Melt Awaits-Now with added poll

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really get the anger what do you expect when your best player is hurt. I mean didn't the knock out final show you eagles fans where you are with out Nick Nat.

Anger is not in the loss, dude. It's actually that the club persists with players who we all know are cooked. I think 99% of us here don't care about losing if we know the side is on the right track in any way. We're not on the right track, which is why we're angry.

Tie for our worst player today between Darling and Duggan. With the football world watching and playing on an inexperienced defender Darling took two marks on the wing early then vanished. Goes to ground in every contest, even against short people. His lack of shots at goal at least meant we didn't have to watch him miss his obligatory sitter which he does each week. Duggan can't mark, can't tackle and most importantly cannot hit the side of a barn by either hand or foot. He's a complete liability yet the match committed seemed convinced he's part of our future. Could not possibly play next week.

Cripps has barely seen it since returning from injury and needs to show something. Mackenzie came back in and showed yet again he's one dimensional, can punch the ball but that's about it. Barrass offers way more and needs to be brought back in. Butler's days are over, is a momentum killer in the backline, should be out when Wellingham returns.

Sheed was sensational, never stopped working. Petrie surprised me, gave us something. Gaff looked sore and slow right from the start. Hill was the invisible man for 3 quarters, then almost won us the match. Jetta backed up last week, the switch have finally been flicked.

The rest had their moments but the overall effort deserved a loss. We showed no desperation as a team and about 14 were waiting for the other 8 to do something. Sadly we have very little in the wings and guys like Mutimer and Karpany have got games based on modest WAFL form, but showed they're fringe players at best. The fact we are still finals chances means we won't bottom out enough to give the young guys gift games (based on the current form where they don't play well enough at EP to demand a call up).

i dont really get the anger what do you expect when your best player is hurt. I mean didn't the knock out final show you eagles fans where you are with out Nick Nat.
I don't understand the point of these posts?

Just another keyboard warrior. Please see yourself out.

b5b0572dd8d2c81c8c40ecaaf60b9530.jpg

Don't worry. I said a few hard words to make them feel it.

What can you say, now I got the dreaded flight back.

Lecras Butler, Cripps, Priddis, have got to go for good.

Vardy and Nelson were poor and need to be dropped.

Reckon we will be alright if we found players to fill there shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back