Game Day West Coast Eagles vs. St. Kilda - The Perfect Ten?

What will be your favourite AFL Live 2004 Cometti-ism this Saturday night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

why so much drama? we won, banked 4 points, edged closer to our required tally for a comfortable finals berth. It's end of first half of season, boys are tired. we won ugly, shows us not to take anything for granted, all good - except for darling perhaps? we move on to a much needed bye.
(not sure why we need a wake-up call when we've won 10 straight?)(wake up from what - winning?)
A wake up call that you can't afford to go into a game complacent, no matter who the opposition is.

St Kilda fans are nearly as bad as Freo fans. Massive chip on their shoulder about us for some reason. So **** em
Don't know mate. One of them brought me a beer and most of the cleared out by half time. And their bantz in our section was funny...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Don't know mate. One of them brought me a beer and most of the cleared out by half time. And their bantz in our section was funny...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Was more referring to their bigfooty supporters. Crying constantly about our free kicks.

Let's all reflect on the fact Tim Membrey kicked a career high six goals. This guys normally needs 20 shots on goal to kick 6. He is a bog average forward. Let that sink in.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I've reflected on it and come to the conclusion that his ability to kick straight where previously he hasn't has f all to do with how we played. Let that sink in.
He had 6 shots and got them All, says nothing about how we played. 1 of them was a routine lead up mark from 80 out with a 50m penalty conversed and o e was an accidental OFF that he was nowhere near. So really he was restricted to 4 legit shots due to beating his man.

Was more referring to their bigfooty supporters. Crying constantly about our free kicks.

The Freo board is an umpire whinge fest.

Like I said in another thread, perennial loser club supporters always blame someone else for their ineptness. Easier to look at free kick differentials of your cross town rival that has won ten straight than to reevaluate reappointing Ross the Boss for another five years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not that much for the saints to take out of that at the end of the day. Our lads didn’t even show up. Just cruising around, FA pressure, Stupid decisions, No energy. They didn’t cause that. It was just a dead ass game of footy that probably was barely WAFL standard.

And those Saints fans complaining about the frees should look at the sloppy spuds in their 22 before blaming the umps or “Home ground umpiring”. Continuously grabbing our players especially at the CB’s and stoppages etc....

Ahaha.. classic. Best post I’ve ever read on Big Footy. Well done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Freo board is an umpire whinge fest.

Like I said in another thread, perennial loser club supporters always blame someone else for their ineptness. Easier to look at free kick differentials of your cross town rival that has won ten straight than to reevaluate reappointing Ross the Boss for another five years.

I reckon if the Eagles weren't doing so well then they wouldn't be complaining as much about Lyon, etc. as they are about where they were expected to be this season.

I reckon if the Eagles weren't doing so well then they wouldn't be complaining as much about Lyon, etc. as they are about where they were expected to be this season.

It's true, us being expected to slide so much and then it actually not happening has skewed their expectations big time.

Their board is a great read though, few posters are actually reasonable in their opinions, but they're littered in between Kool-aid drinkers and others that believe Ross is Lucifer.

If we were 8 goals up at 3/4 then started playing like that a good team would roll us.
conjecture and speculation..whose to say it would pan out like that, so many variables.
next people will be saying it was the game we needed to lose so it could be the wake-up call we needed to have?
mad logic...(what if..what if..what if we were 20 goals up and a giant meteor crashed into earth?)
I guarantee if we were to win a grand final, there would be people on this board who would still complain it wasn't good enough, we coulda won better?

You can’t smash every opponent

Wins are wins

The last qtr meant nothing really ....we just were knackered that’s all

Great start to the year. This was never in doubt

Back