Review West Coast Eagles vs St Kilda

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I know All Australians aren't everything but Emac that year and the following season was another level. He should have had 2 AA's but a huge travesty that he didn't even get one.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
That was awesome - such an entertaining last quarter and a half! Lead changes, tension, even the commentators were into it (and mostly impartial).

-Wilson played a great debut game, what happened to him?
-Shep looked like a machine when moved to half back, a glimpse of the future
- Nic Nat was amazing when he used to be young and athletic
- I take for granted how good Darling has been for so long
- That 2011-2013 team had great top end talent but poor depth. All the injuries to the forward line in 2012 really robbed us of a flag tilt, imagine if we had seen another Eagles v Swans GF!
- The Saints fans were hilarous. I've never heard so much booing on a final siren. I loved seeing the Eagles fans sticking it to them during the match

The 2013 season was bizarre and I feel like we never heard the full story. I remember Woosha saying the stuffed up the pre-season by training too hard and injuring players, but I've never found out why the wheels fell off so hard at the end.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I just started watching this game. This was the seasons that fans started turning on Gaff and Shuey after they had 2 great years in 2011/12 and then started to cop a tag.

Scooter ended up becoming a ball winning mid.Had 33 touches this night.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The Saints fans were hilarous. I've never heard so much booing on a final siren. I loved seeing the Eagles fans sticking it to them during the match
That game was the closest I’ve come to getting in a fight at the footy. Saints fan was absolutely frothing at the mouth at me for cheering. Bloke was about 10 cm from my face screaming about paying the umps and being a bunch of druggies. Hilarious times

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The transformation of Sheppard between mid 2013 and mid 2015 was incredible. Absolute stinking performance at half forward in this match.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
That game was the closest I’ve come to getting in a fight at the footy. Saints fan was absolutely frothing at the mouth at me for cheering. Bloke was about 10 cm from my face screaming about paying the umps and being a bunch of druggies. Hilarious times
Ha ha! The poor *ers still haven't made it back to finals either (missed 8 seasons in a row). Meanwhile, we've made two grand finals and two home prelims.

Back