West Coast
The votes in wafl games is always a bit of a head scratcher

surfstitch

Senior List
Suspended
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Sheesh, Foley would have wanted to do something pretty spectacular with those 15 touches, 1 tackle, if he was ranked 2nd best :shrug:
Possibly they've mixed Bradshaw and Foley up?

Also strange is the WAFL site shows WP had 18 Frees For and 6 Frees Against, while WCE had 10 Frees for and 16 against. Must have been hard to figure out what the umpires were calling I guess.

We had 52 extra hitouts than them and the opposition ruckman was just standing waiting for the ball to go to ground in the end. Brooksby realised this in the end and took possession and just kicked it forward. Would be good to have a play when we know we're 100% going to win the tap. or is this it?

surfstitch

Senior List
Suspended
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
How can Brooksby put up those kinds of numbers and not get a game with Vardy play so poorly??
It's not just putting up huge numbers each week it was almost getting three times the possessions and ruck taps than Vardy when they played a game in the WAFL together against Claremont. That selection and Venables makes you wonder form in WAFL doesn't count for much.

Wild Kelly

Senior List
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Possibly they've mixed Bradshaw and Foley up?

Also strange is the WAFL site shows WP had 18 Frees For and 6 Frees Against, while WCE had 10 Frees for and 16 against. Must have been hard to figure out what the umpires were calling I guess.

We had 52 extra hitouts than them and the opposition ruckman was just standing waiting for the ball to go to ground in the end. Brooksby realised this in the end and took possession and just kicked it forward. Would be good to have a play when we know we're 100% going to win the tap. or is this it?
Easy to get players mixed up. I know a poster who gets Bradshaw mixed up with Brayshaw.😉

surfstitch

Senior List
Suspended
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Bailey Williams ... one mark ... he looks like a million bucks at marking during training
Interesting. I've mentioned he seemed to have lost his marking ability since Souths game. Ball was bouncing off his chest and even handball receives were going through his hands last week. I'm glad he's still clunking marks at training and thought on those hot days maybe sweat was a factor, but it must be those pesky aliens have stolen his powers!

Hope the Michael Jordan equivalent is there to help him get them back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wild Kelly

Senior List
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Brooksby seems like the perfect kind of ruck to pair with Nic nat. Big bodied bash and crash style similar to Lycett.
Reminds me a lot of Paul Johnson who was on our list for couple of years before being cut and playing for Melbourne. Came back to play with the mighty Royals.

FKASC

Account Deleted
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Once Nic Nat and Hickey are playing AFL, we’ll have Vardy, Brooksby, Williams, Petrie at WAFL level.

Elite forward pocket depth.
Good thing we spent those list spots on Brooksby and McInnes and then traded down the draft order to pick another ruck

Truckosaurus

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
We may have played Petrie in the ruck, but he played forward for North and could easily play as a back at WAFL level.

Shuestar13

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
who is gonna go furiously masturbate over Nn?
During or after the game? :p

I just read that we managed to get the match time changed. Is there any end to our almighty power and control? :p

I note also that the Purples match is at 11:45 but this is one of the complete delayed away games so FTA coverage not until 2:30... What’s the bet however that we see some nuffie outrage with claims of them being victimised (Channel 7 showing the Eagles WAFL Match with Nic Nat live instead of their match) 😂. Let’s keep our eyes and ears open haha!

Top Bottom