2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bines miss gave me flashbacks to playing U12’s at Darlington Oval in pouring rain.

Skinny kid kicking a wet ball from the top of the square. Touched on the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bloody cold out there,i played for pickering brook u12s pretty sure we played darlington

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The boys have jumped into 5th for the time being. Need east Fremantle to beat Perth to stay there

Well, despite leading for much of the day East Fremantle couldn’t hold on and lost by a couple of goals. Drops us back to 6th

In better news Subiaco belt the suitcase out of West Perth and washing off all the % lead they had on us

So provided we beat East Fremantle next week we make top 5 if either Peel beat Perth or 2nd placed South Fremantle beat West Perth

If only Perth win then we will get to play the elimination final at lathlain as they’ll be our opponent

Also, we play the Sharks on Sunday meaning it will be one of those rare WAFL games for us we can use all 4 emergencies since we play Hawthorn on Saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iriCeH4.png

ju0pTdQ.png

KEYS basically summed it up with... 'So provided we beat East Fremantle next week we make top 5 if either Peel beat Perth or 2nd placed South Fremantle beat West Perth.'

I want us to play finals to keep the games ticking over on potentials like Rotham, Schofield, Ah Chee, Cameron and maybe get Hutchings back on the park.

But as a Garlic Muncher, I don't want us to miss out either. Have to hope for Perth to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back