2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freo1997

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
Didn't know they did haircuts at the Voodoo lounge!
Haha funny you say that..they did ask him why he got a haircut. Came in wearing a hat initially.

It’s not a big deal. Young player, first year player. Probably wouldn’t recommend being out when you’ve got a game that day though.

squashface

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha funny you say that..they did ask him why he got a haircut. Came in wearing a hat initially.

It’s not a big deal. Young player, first year player. Probably wouldn’t recommend being out when you’ve got a game that day though.
1:15am isn’t that bad. As long as he wasn’t off his face I don’t really think it’s much of an issue.

Wild Kelly

Team Captain
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Wasn’t off his face.

But one would think he didn’t leave till pass 2. Not ideal. It is what it is, it obviously hindered his performance.
Yep.....played poorly. Don't see why a number on here want him in our AFL side at the present time. Played about 4 solid games then his form went right off. Has shown nothing in WAFL side since. Tackles are great but he needs to be getting much more possessions and goals/goal assists. Needs a big pre season and a kick up the arse.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Wasn’t off his face.

But one would think he didn’t leave till pass 2. Not ideal. It is what it is, it obviously hindered his performance.
I've heard of few young players from both WA sides being out late on game day.

Didn't know they did haircuts at the Voodoo lounge!
Had that haircut on Thursday.

Funny cause he was in the middle of the crowd on game day with full Eagles kit and I think most fanst fans would have thought he was some 15 year old fan.

Max zero

Premium Platinum
Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Saw young Cameron come into voodoo lounge around 1:15am Sunday morning when I was leaving.

If anyone was wondering why such a crappie performance from the youngster there you go.
Can't believe some people are defending this.

If it was a free weekend I would have no issue but he had a ELIMINATION FINAL that afternoon and he is up into the wee hours at a highclub the previous night.

Completely unacceptable. Could you picture our team in Geelong being out at 2am on Friday morning before the semi on Friday?

Hope the club speaks to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freo1997

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
He was playing in an elimination final I would hope he would be a little more proactive then "she'll be right."
Not to rub salt into the wounds but the dancers/staff knew him and I don’t think it’s cause he’s a footy player. They were asking him why he cut his hair.

He walked in with a hat on and soon after took it off? Wasn’t sure if he hated his new cut or he was going incognito walking in the joint and around nb that late. Too bad for him the bucks party I was in are all huge afl nuts and we recognized him straight away haha

dewcefault

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Not to rub salt into the wounds but the dancers/staff knew him and I don’t think it’s cause he’s a footy player. They were asking him why he cut his hair.
Don't care that he's a regular strip club, each to their own. Issue is going out that late the night before a game... That's disappointing particularly given his below average performance in the game

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea

A final no less! Not smart. If he carries that level of professionalism into 2020 ,it might be his last.

eagles rule

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
LAKERS Now
He was playing in an elimination final I would hope he would be a little more proactive then "she'll be right."
Maybe he fell asleep early in the night and couldn’t go back to sleep due to the anticipation of a big final .. So went out for some fresh air ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

equiv_clearly

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2013
Stockholm
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Proud of my club.

If you're making the GF and not named Subiaco you've basically won a premiership in this competition.

Honestly, if the AFL had relegation some clubs would be getting nervous having Subi nipping at their heels.

Wedgetailed Westerner

All Australian
Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Thoroughly enjoyed that result Dark Sharks. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:;)

Awesome song.
Awesome Supporters.
And yes Hardisty is fat.

Beagles only have themselves to blame bad kicking is bad football.

The Beagles side is a serial offender of poor goal face accuracy...... almost cost them the game last week and now cost them today.

Many games during the season were plagued with poor goal conversion, its a worry that the skill level hasn't been improved.

That said Jye Bolton ripped the Beagles midfield a new a-hole ........ just as he has done every game that Claremont played against East Perth when they were aligned........... yet the clearance king of the WAFL cant even get a rookie list spot at the Club because the recruiters think he is to FIGJAM........... ironically thats the same FIGJAM that makes the Eagles second tier depth midfielder look like second rate muppets .

We took a total spud like Burrows last year and passed on a two time Sandover Medalist who is a contested ball clearance bull in the WAFL ............ go figure :shrug: ..... Burrows has been delisted and Bolton may well be on his way to a third Sandover ........... sometimes when talent is right under our noses......... our recruiters just cant see the forrest for the trees.
I hear what you're saying Monocle. However, there is obviously why none of the AFL clubs have picked him up. I think he would be better than some players on our list, but im just a keyboard warrior and no list manager

Top Bottom