2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it on the radio at all. The new WAFL app is dogshit and gives no information about broadcast.

Is it on the radio at all. The new WAFL app is dogshit and gives no information about broadcast.

I downloaded the Budget but there’s no broadcast details for this game (unlike most of the others) so I assume no one is doing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would love the eagles to stream these games online. This games not even on radio today.

The club is a bit behind still with this sort of stuff - the wondrous ways of the internet. But I'd assume the WAFL wouldn't allow it anyway.

The club is a bit behind still with this sort of stuff - the wondrous ways of the internet. But I'd assume the WAFL wouldn't allow it anyway.

I hear theres a brand new media studio at the new headquarters, hopefully they pick up there game a bit when they move in. They have gotten a lot better over the years, ive been loving the podcasts this year.

I hear theres a brand new media studio at the new headquarters, hopefully they pick up there game a bit when they move in. They have gotten a lot better over the years, ive been loving the podcasts this year.

Yeah no doubt they've definitely improved over the past few years in this department, still think they've got another level they need to reach in regards to fan engagement and information sharing like other professional sporting organisations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back