2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love the eagles to stream these games online. This games not even on radio today.

Channel 7 has the exclusive wafl broadcast rights, we aren’t allowed to have our own stream otherwise it would violate that.

Would imagine if we did stream our games 7s lawyers would soon send us a please explain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot closer in the finish than I would have thought, looks a decent effort on paper. Can anyone at the ground confirm?

lel Venables is looking like bust material but let's not pretend SPP is going to be anything more than Mitch Robinson mk2
venables needs to play midfield for the beagles all year and improve or that first round pick is wasted.he is not even good enough to play half forward at the moment.i would rather have ah chee play half forward instead of him at afl level.Looks like you have mentioned two players better then him.

venables needs to play midfield for the beagles all year and improve or that first round pick is wasted.he is not even good enough to play half forward at the moment.i would rather have ah chee play half forward instead of him at afl level.Looks like you have mentioned two players better then him.

Is Shepard a wasted pick because he’s a back flanker?

Not everyone can get 25-30 touches, if they do you’re over using the ball. Ideally if you’re playing half forward 15-22 disposals in a winning side is more than enough.

Venables needs to stay involved for longer, make more use of his bursts on ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back