2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actual ins and outs (I don’t know how the WAFL site comes up with them)

In: Waterman, Acres, Ashman, Cary, Coe, Robilliard
Out: Brander, Venables, Smith (all WCE)

If only one emergency flies then the other three will come into the side, which will push most of the top-ups off the bench.

Actual ins and outs (I don’t know how the WAFL site comes up with them)

In: Waterman, Acres, Ashman, Cary, Coe, Robilliard
Out: Brander, Venables, Smith (all WCE)

If only one emergency flies then the other three will come into the side, which will push most of the top-ups off the bench.
Weird, now Smith has been replaced from that list with Bines.

bines.JPG

Speculation: wonder if it means we're bringing another ruck/forward down to WAFL level...? (Or, maybe Bines really just has been so far off the level as everyone says and needs a break)

Weird, now Smith has been replaced from that list with Bines.

View attachment 662038

Speculation: wonder if it means we're bringing another ruck/forward down to WAFL level...? (Or, maybe Bines really just has been so far off the level as everyone says and needs a break)

Bines hasn’t played the last two weeks, he’s been named but been a late out both weeks.

Going to the game this week and will be interesting to see the crowd size given an interstate Sunday Eagles game. It will feel strange supporting both teams.

Claremont are going to struggle height (ok normally but Beagles forward line of Williams McInnes and Vardy are massive in comparison) wise but I expect their midfield to tear up West Coast. Mitchell, Bolton and Mountford are about as good as there is at WAFL level (J Hardesty is injured but adding him in the mix makes them close on best 4 in WAFL)

It should be another really good test for the Beagles as Claremont have been excellent at playing their roles and are disciplined.

Brooksby and Vardy will be up against Goddard and Eastland so pretty even. Goddard has been doing well in the ruck (always been a good tap ruck though needs to do more around the ground) and Eastland is a tall I would have been happy to rookie last year (happy with Harry though).

Could be some feeling in the game with 2 Waterman boys, Watson, England and Hamp having been on both lists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back